Chapter one

Takeshi's POV

I walked up to Senpai's locker, staying about ten feet away. A few of his friends walked up to him and started a conversation, so I stayed to listen.
"Hey Naoki-San, are you gonna come over this Saturday?" Asked boy 1
"Yea Naoki-San, we'll all be there! And uh, there's something I want to tell you, but I'd rather it wait till Saturday" added Boy 2 as he blushed
Naoki stared blankly at his locker, then turned around looking confused. "uh sure, I'll be there. Is everything alright?"
Boy 2 nodded and looked away. They started walking down the hallway I couldn't make out how the conversation ended, but I could see senpai laughing. Oh! His name is Naoki-senpai! We've been BEST friends for four days now and I didn't even know his name?!? I'm such a shitty boyfriend! At least I would be if we were dating "officially" but senpai hasn't asked me yet, but I know he will.... He will.

I ran all the way around the hall, and hurdled myself into a trash can. "God this is so unsanitary" I mumbled. I peeked out of the trashcan and could see senpai making his way towards me. I panicked, and started to bury myself in an assortment of garbage, from tampons, to milk cartons, eventually he opened the lid and though a hole in a wrapper, I could just see a chewed piece of gum falling from Senpai's mouth. I smiled, and open my mouth and caught it just as he closed the lid. The delicious sensation overwhelmed and excited me, as I could taste Senpai's mouth in mine. Eventually I had to stop chewing, fearing I would be taken by the great feeling and would swallow this gift. I instead, grabbed a tampon wrapper and out the gum inside it, then placed it in my pocket.

I got out of the trashcan and watched senpai go to his first period class, then ran to mine. "I guess Naoki-Senpai's friends are just gonna have to go..."