Chapter 2

Naoki's POV

Friday rolled around closer than expected, and I made my way on my usual path to my locker,making sure to avoid that kinda weird freshman that never seems to stop looking at me. He seemed harmless, but I just get nervous being around him. Maybe he's just scared of the new school? I slung my gym bag over one of the hooks, and turned my head towards a familiar face.
"H-hey Naoki-kun!"
"Oh, hey Arata-kun. What time would you like me over tomorrow? I asked
"Oh um, how about 2 o'clock?"
I smiled, "that sounds good, I'll see you then!"
He blushed and ran down the hallway. Why are all these guys acting so weird around me? I turned and looked back at my locker. In the back of every students locker, was a mirror. I took a good long look at myself. I was about 6'1, messy black hair that has long since been styled, what always captures my attention, and the attention of others, is my special "condition". I have heterochromia of the iris, causing me to have half blue, have gray eyes. I never really thought anything of it, I was just born this way. I looked down at to put my books away too, only to find that my gym bag was missing.
"Aw, fuck! I have to find new clothes now!" I slammed my locker and banged crested my head on the wall.
"Shit shit shit! My dads gonna kill me..."
Takeshi's POV
My heart was nearly beating out of my chest. Every time I get close to senpai I just... I just wanna... Wan- I let out a deep moan and immediately covered my mouth.
"Control yourself Takeshi!" I slapped my face.
I looked down at what I had in my hand, and making sure to see that no one was looking, I picked up the sweatiest garment and took a big whiff, until I started seeing spots. I moaned louder. I started thinking about this weekend, and the conversation I just overheard while grabbing this amazing pair of sweaty underwear. i guess I'm gonna have to be there at two, good thing I found out where he lives! Silly senpai, leaving his address on his mail at the post office. It's a good thing I got the secretary there to stay quite about this... She'll stay very quiet indeed.
I better go home right away and make preparations for tomorrow!