Chapter three

Takeshi's POV
I spent all day Friday getting the required materials for my plan, and looking into Arata-Kun. Getting information is really hard, but with enough favors, promises and money, I was able to find out a crucial piece of evidence for my plan. Arata-Kun is suffering from Irritable bowel syndrome. Getting him away from Senpai should be simple.

I made it to Aratas house. I told my grandmother that I was going to the library to study, so she gave me a smile and let me go. I snuck into his backyard, hoping the fence. I checked my watch and it read 2:02. Senpai should already be inside, judging from the extra car in the driveway, it was safe to plan into action. I looked in the back window,can't just I suspected I saw senpai and Arata playing Animal Crossing together in the living room, Senpai's favorite game.

I went to the back door, and took out my homemade lock picks that I use to get into Senpai's locker when I want to lick his pencils. The door opened easily, and I went inside to the kitchen, making sure to take off my shoes. I saw the sushi on the table, and put my grandmothers "special sauce" on Aratas. I could tell the difference, because senpai likes only salmon and seaweed, no rice. At lunch when he throws his rice away, I usually take is and snort them.

After I placed the sauce on his sushi, I grabbed my shoes and went outside to the window. It was just barely cracked, so I could hear what they were saying. I took my Polaroid out of my bag, and took pictures of senpai. Making EXTRA sure to get pics of his "lower extremities"

After an hour and a plate of sushi, Arata looked at senpai, and shut his animal crossing down.
"Naoki-kun... I don't know how to say this.... I um, I- fuck, I really have to go to the restroom!"
Senpai blinked, thinking about what he just heard.
"Um, ok? Maybe you should, yea know. Go maybe?" Arata didn't waste a second as he ran to the restroom on the first floor. Senpai just shrugged and plugged his headphones back in, returning to his animal crossing. Mental note: get animal crossing so you can play with senpai... One day.

I re-entered the house, again making sure to remove my shoes. I crept towards the bathroom, and got out the chloroform I spent all morning creating. I even had to test it out on my neighbor to make sure it worked.long story short, Mr. Tenaki won't be waking up anytime soon. I covered my face with a purple bandana, and slowly opened the door.
"Woah what the fu-" *MUMBBLE MUBBLE*
*BANG*
Everything went according to plan...