Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Andy Whitfield

- "Agron open the fucking gate!" - Crixus hissed and several slaves shouted in agreement.

- "Spartacus said strictly to open the gate with only his orders, I do not take orders from the fucking gauls."

Crixus gritted his teeth and muttered something inaudible, many Romans were grouped on the other side of the wall of the small town of Sinuessa. And Crixus was convinced he could kill them all easily, the only thing that was in his way was Agron that refused to open the gate without Spartacus command.

But the truth is that Agron did not open the gate for two reasons: Only Spartacus gave him orders and it was always good to see the man he despised without any authority.

For some reason Spartacus always seemed to favor Crixus a lot more and this disturbed him greatly, for he has always served the wishes of Spartacus and has always been loyal to the cause, while Crixus, well, let's say that Crixus was not the best person  to work with.

Crixus glared at Agron with comtempt but to his surprise Agron smiled.

- "Saxa, summon Spartacus and Gannicus, says it's urgent," said Agron audibly ,sparking cries of support from the crowd.

Crixus smiled and shouted.

- "It's show time."

---------------------

- "Spartacus! Gannicus! Several Roman are now on the other side of the wall,Crixus awaits orders to open the gate and attack."

Spartacus looked up from the game  and raised an eyebrow glancing at Gannicus who was already quite drunk.

- "Ah fuck the Romans, a man can no longer relax for a few hours,they  are always appearing when I'm drunk or fucking. Fuck the gods."

Spartacus sighed  and returned his attention to Saxa.

- "You think it's wise to open the gate Saxa?"

She hesitated before answering

- "It would be the most obvious thing to do, though the Romans are waiting for us to do so, which leads me to believe that it can be a trap."

Spartacus nodded while drinking more wine. He looked at Saxa faking a smile.

- "So you think it would be better to leave them waiting on the other side?"

- "Yes, I think it would be best to wait until their food is fading so we could attack them while they're weak and unprepared."

Spartacus tilted his head to the side thinking about the various options that would be possible, and eventually came to the conclusion that Saxa was right.

- "Very well, tell Crixus and the slaves to retreat, we will not act in the coming days. Saxa, gratitude. "

Saxa nodded and left without another word.

- "You know friend, Crixus will not like your decision," murmured Gannicus with a confused expression.

- "Crixus likes nothing, besides Naevia's cunt."

Gannicus laughed and drank some more wine.

- "May the gods protect you brother, the Gauls are fucked up but you are more."

-----------------------------

- "Why do not we attack?!" Crixus snapped kicking the gate.

- "What kind of leader is he? Shit! "

Naevia whispered to Crixus placing a hand on his shoulder gently.

- "You still gonna end up hurting yourself crixus."

- "Fuck the gods!"

Agron watched the scene from a safe distance with a smile, the scene unfolding in front of him was amusing.

- "Laughing at the doom of your enemies will not bring you luck." a familiar voice stated.

Agron turned startled to find Nasir just behind him with a slightly amused look.

- "Well it's always good to see my old friend Crixus angry, though if he keeps this up he will certanly end up having a heart attack."

Nasir let out a laugh quickly focusing his gaze on Agron.

- "I was thinking about the moment that we shared, I think we need to exchange words."

Agron took a step forward so that his lips brushed Nasir's ear and placed a hand on the back of his neck.

- "I do not seek words."

Nasir did not seem to understand the meaning of Agron's words and his body froze when he felt Agron's lips against his own.

For a few seconds Nasir did not move, but when he felt Agron's hand tugging at his hair his body began to react,he slidded his arms around Agron's neck pulling him closer.

His lips were soft and warm, and a strange feeling settled on Nasir's stomach.

Agron traced his tongue along Nasir's bottom lip and Nasir granted him acess.

He moaned as he felt Agron's tongue against his, rolling his hips against Agron's.

Agron broke the kiss and placed his mouth on Nasir's neck, biting onto the soft skin, certainly leaving a mark, making Nasir's moans louder.

- "I think that we should do this somewhere else" Nasir managed to stammer between gasps.

Agron smiled against his neck and murmured.

- "I thought you did not want to have a one-night stand."

-" Who said this was a one-nigh stand?"