Chapter One

August 21st. Today's date.

The day I go back to hell.

The halls fill with eager freshman as they rush to their classes in excitement and anticipation. But me, Im far from excited. Every emotion was sucked out of me as soon as I walked through those double doors, or should I say any emotion I had left inside of me.

School is hell.

Its been 5 months since I have been here and quite honestly, I never wanted to come back, But we all know that is not an option. I stride down the hallway with my bag on my shoulder and novel in my small hand.

Memories are flooded in my mind.

Memories i dont want.

Memories i cant bare.

"All students report to your 1st period, this is your warning bell." A voice echos through the halls.

I open my book to the first page, a little paper sticks out folded in all kinds of ways. Carefully unfolding it in my hands, Economics is my 1st period.

After sticking the paper back into my book, I continue to walk down the hall.

A sweet couple smiles at each other next to the lockers, I look away but i cant help but think.

Nothing. I feel nothing inside of me.

The memories come pouring back but i push them away, for now that is.

Its been a while since ive been to school and i have to prepare myself for others, physically and mentally.

As i grab the door handle of my class, shivers make its way down my back. I cringe at the cold temperature of the handle right before i turn it and walk in. The seats are barely filled, fortunate for me.

I make my way to the seat closest to the windows. The cool breeze sends goosebumps rising on my arms.

This day a year ago, i would be excited to finally start wearing sweaters and gloves and all that. But so much has happened in a year.

More then i can comprehend.

The final bell rings and i watch students pour into the room.I recognize almost everybody from last year but they all seem to be in their own little conversations.

Our teacher, a middle aged dark haired woman that goes by the name Mrs.Opla happily walks into the room and smiles deeply at the class.

"Welcome Melboro's seniors!"She eagerly announces, some people cheer and clap they're hands.

But i just reminisce, this is not what i pictured my last year of high school to be like, not at all.

Mrs.Opla states some important information i rather not bother to listen to. Instead, i look out the window. The cool breeze sends fallen leafs to slide down the sidewalk. Different colors are scattered all over the roads, Looking so peaceful.

"-Arabella Tarse?".

Mrs.Opla calls to my attention. She must have started to call attendence.

"Here" I spoke.

Multiple heads turn and i can feel several pairs of eyes on me. Whispering starts and i can feel myself being drawn back into the dark.

Nothing.

"She's back?" I hear someone whisper.

I thought i was ready to come back, but im not.

Ill never be.

Author's note-

ljflkwehnb;aejhnha;rj okay hiaa so this is my first story on wattpad soooooo i really hope you guys enjoy. Please make sure you Vote and Comment. Thank youu.