9-Please

I decided to stay sober and take care of the mess David was putting himself into. I danced with him, and had fun with him, occasionaly replacing the alcohol glass in his hand with water. He almost fell sometimes, and I tried my best to catch him. Thiago was no better. They were hugging and singing, like 2 happy children. Sara was watching her boyfriend having fun while talking to her friends, Bruna and that other girl I can't remember. Laura and Marco were talking to Zlatan and Helena, as I made multiple eye contacts with the owner of the house. He winked at me a couple of times. I repayed him by dancing a little bit too sensualy, and caught him stairing for long periods of time, wishing he was here. Oh, I bet I'm going to have fun with Zlatan. Steph joined me, as her man was talking to some other players. The night was really fun.

''Oh my god, Charlie, David's on the floor!''Steph told me. I turned around, expecting the worst, but saw him laughing at himself, holding a glass of something, it's content all over his shirt.

''I think it's time we go back home'' I told her, heading to pick Davi up from the floor. ''(P) Davi, let's go home, you're a mess''

''(P) But I'm having fuuuuuun'' He looked at me with a lazy smile plastered on his face. We wouldn't budge. I had the solution, tho

''(P) Please Davi, I don't feel good'' I lied to him. His face changed instantly, as he wraped his arm around my shoulder, looking for balance.

''(P) Okay, let's go'' We headed off the dancefloor, and I then remembered that he was the one that drove us here. As if he had read my mind, he handed me his keys.

''(P) You drive, florinha. I trust youuuuuuu'' Oh gosh, driving a Ferrarri. Duck would be proud of me. We headed towards Sara, who was greeted with a sloppy kiss and a bear hug from her drunk man.

''(P) Sara, I'll bring him home, okay? He's obviously a disaster'' she just nodded. ''(P) Would you like me to drop you off? He drove you here, so I guess-'' I was starting to feel awkward, remembering how much she disliked me.

''(P) Yeah, okay, thank you. I don't drive, so it would be nice'' She slightly smiled at me

''(P) You guys go, I'll go say bye for us'' I handed her the keys, with the sole intention of talking to Zlatan. Helena was farther from him, so I went to her and thanked her. I eye-contacted Zlatan, and he followed me to a hidden corridor, far from all the guests.

''You'll be the death of me'' he simply told me before placing a kiss on my lips. I wanted more, I wanted him. I wanted to wake up next to him, and then cook breakfast from him, and listen to his stories, and wear his shirts, and call him mine. For now, I just gripped his white button-up, refusing to let go. He placed a kiss on my cheek, and handed me his phone. '' I refuse to not see you again. And I know you want it too'' He told me, before placing a second kiss.

''Zlatan, you're a married man, I- I feel bad for her.'' he just shook his head, getting his eyes off me

''I don't care about her''

"But-'' I was interrupted by a brutal hug. He pulled me against his chest, his body towering over mine. My head rested on his hard chest. It felt good.

''Please, believe me. She leaves for Sweden tomorrow. We'll have 2 weeks to spend together. Please.'' I couldn't refuse, it was all I wanted. Why do things move so fast in Paris? I grabed his phone, put my number in and texted myself, and gave him his Iphone back.

"I have to go, they're waiting for me" I told him, placing a kiss on his cheek, on my tippy toes so I could reach. Our hands were tangled, as he staired at the size of mine compared to his, simply chuckling. I got out of his grip and made my way out of the house. I can't believe. I can't fucking believe I had a full on make out session with one of the hottest men I've ever seen. I can't believe he's cheating on his wife with me. I got to the car, seeing Sara in the passenger seat and Davi completely knocked out in the back seat. I sat on the driver's and put the keys in the ignition. I've watched him do this a couple of times, but never drove his ferrarri myself. I've driven his Audi, but it couldn't compare to this baby. I quicckly got a hold of the controls and drove off. It was completly awkward. A woman that didn't like me was sitting next to me.