chapt. 11

Clary p.o.v.
Its been a week since I cut, a week since luke saw, a week since I found out my mom died. Michael, ashton and luke all got a job to help support us, I told them I could get a job but michael won't let me, god knows why. Today we get our third packet for English class. Michael is really happy, he is mourning our mom but in his own way, but he is happy he says that I'm back to the little rebel I was before luke and avery messed with me. Speaking of avery, she hasn't talked to me since last week, not that I'm complaining. Luke officially moved in three days ago, he unpacked everything yesterday with a little help from me and Ashton. Michael didnt help with his lazy ass.
I woke up before my alarm this morning, like thirty minutes before it was supposed to go off so I took a shower. It wasn't very long just like twenty minutes. I dried off and went to my room with a towel wrapped around me. I go to my room, pick out my outfit. I decided to wear all black today.
I choose, black combat boots, black jeggings that hug my figure and make my ass look good, a black spaghetti strap its tight and also hugs my figure showing off my boobs, and a black leather jacket. I get dressed and decide to straighten my hair. I plug in my flat iron, roll up my sleeves to my elbows.
When I wait for my flat iron to heat I move to makeup. I decide to go bold. I put on mascara making weird faces trying not to mess up. Then eyeliner, I use liquid black and use thick strokes. For eye-shadow I do a smoky-eye look. I look at my lipstick colors and decide on purple and mix it a little with some lip gloss. By now my iron is hot so I straighten my hair. By the time I'm done everyone else in the house is up and eating breakfast, yeah I'll eat later at lunch.
"Clary you done we need to go!" Michael shouts from downstairs. I unplug my flat iron, grab my bag and run down the stairs. Luke's the first one to see me. I see his eyes widen, he swallowed hard and looked down.
"Daamn you look hot clary. Look at that ass!" Caylee says getting weird looks from everyone except me and Madison we just laugh,
"Them boobs though" Madison says. "You'd think your trying to show off for someone" she winked and looked quickly to luke and to me then stared at caylee and they shared a look. I roll my eyes.
Ashton ran from his room, shirtless and in his boxers, Madison looked at him then stared again then looked down blushing. I gave her a knowing look and she stuck her tongue out at me.
"Anyone seen my ponies shirt! Oh my god I can't find it and oh, never mind I know where it is." He trailed off walking over to the couch where Madison had slept last night. Ashton and Madison were both blushing.
I gasp and stare at caylee, shes already staring at me, we smirk and look at Madison.
"Pay up michael" I say still not looking away from Madison who blushes deeper. "I can't believe you two. Thought you could hide it"
"You didn't!" Calum shouted. Ashton shrugged and walked away to get dressed. We all turn to Madison.
"Just please tell me you didn't have sex on my couch" I say.
"We didn't have no we didn't we just kissed" she said bright red. I ship it.
"Yeah mhm ok just-"
Ashton walked out and looked at Madison.
"So ashton care to explain why I have to give twenty dollars to my sister" michael asked, winking.
"We. I. We didn't do anything, we were drinking last night, we all were and we just kissed, just a kiss, a drunkin mistake it didn't mean anything." Ashton said. I heard a scoff. Madison look like she was about to cry, no one would be able to tell because she was already blushing. Only me, caylee and dessy knew she was about to cry because we knew her.
"Yeah it was just a kiss, I wish it didn't happen. Its embarrassing, we were drunk, we didn't know what we were doing, get over it guys" madison says. "We're late can we leave" she asks. I look at Ashton and can tell he's hurt by what she said, he started it.
"All right, ashton jesse, calum and michael in Ashton's car, luke can ride his motorcycle and me, caylee, Maddy, and dessy in Madison's truck, see you guys at lunch." I say, everyone nods and walks out the door,
"oh I forgot my bag!" Dessy said running to my room. We wait until we know everyone has left. Dessy comes back.
"Their gone"
I rush over to madison, hug her and she starts to cry. I'm gonna murder ashton.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Ashton's p.o.v.
Just a kiss. Just a kiss. I've been wanting to kiss her for months now.
What madison said keeps repeating in my head. Its embarrassing. Just a kiss. Wish it didn't happen.
I need to make it up to her.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
At lunch I pulled madison aside and asked to talked to her. She said yes.
"Um. Maddy. I um uh I want to um-
"Jesus spit it out ashton!" She snapped.
"I wanna apologize. I didn't mean what I said. It wasn't just a kiss. I uh actually have been wanting to kiss you for for a while now." I scratch the back of my neck. She runs a hand through her hair only to have it fall back in her face. Its adorable.
"Ashton"
"Go out with me" I say before I can stop myself. Not like I want to stop myself. "Please"
"Um as in a-a date" she asks stuttering. Which I think is cute.
"Yes. Friday"
"Um. Okay"
"Yes or no" she smiles, her eyes looking brighter than before.
"Yes"
I look at her, she knows what's coming. I grab her waist pulling her close and press my lips to hers slowly, her move in sync with mine.
"Aww I ship it!" Clary shouts from down the hallway.
"Shit" madison says. "Dammit clary damn you to the deepest pits of hell"
"No need to damn me I'm already going to hell" clary says now standing next to us. "I ought to slap you for making my wife cry, but since your dating I won't do it...but. If you break her heart I'll break your dick and shove it down your throat, so now that we understand each other I'm hungry let's go eat" she smiles and links her arms with both ours, her in the middle.
"Wait how did you know where we were" I ask.
"I followed you" she said bluntly. She's definitely back to her old self.
First luke broke her and now luke fixed her. I bet they'll be dating by the end of the month.