chapt. 58

Song: jealous by nick Jonas

Luke's p.o.v.

                 I walk through the glass doors, jack, an old friend from school jumps up and we do our handshake. He smiled at me, nodding to the boys behind him. They walk downstairs.

                 "Hey luke, haven't seen you here for over two years now. What's going on, thought you'd be with your band" he smirked.

                 "Look. I don't want any trouble. I just need a release, okay?" I say calmly.

                 "You came to the right place. Welcome back mate" he patted my back, throwing his arm around my shoulder, walking me down the stairs.

Time skip *Saturday*

Clary p.o.v.

                 I open the door to reveal luke, his hands were rubbing together against the cold air to make then warmer. He smiled at me, my heart raced, I ignore it.

                 "Can I come in?" He asks. "I'm freezing my ass off here" I laugh, stepping to the side allowing him to step inside.

                 I slip on my jacket and combat boots then look at luke expectantly. I didn't realize how close we were until I could feel his warm breath fanning my face. I could smell his sweet cologne. I lean closer but he started to talk.

                 "Clary what are you doing" he asks. "Why are you doing this to me. You know I still l-"

                 "Luke. Don't... I love him.". I look down, I couldn't stand to look into his eyes.

                 " I get it. I do but clary. You know I'm better. Can you honestly see yourself marrying him. Clary he doesn't love you the way I do. Just ask caylee... She'll explain everything " he backed away. Jason cane downstairs. He looked between us both.

                 "What's going on here?" He smirked at luke.

                 "You two going somewhere"

                 "Why" luke taunted. "You afraid of us being alone together" Jason walked up to luke. It was then I realized how big luke actually was. He was tensed to fight.

                 "Luke no!" I shout. He stopped mid step, "don't hurt him... Let's go. Now" luke looked at me, his eyes softened. Jason scoffed.

                 "If I found out you two are ever alone together again... You won't like what happens. Do you want me to do it again" Jason says, I flinch. Luke looks confused but I knew exactly what he meant. "Your fucking whipped man"

                 "Let's go" luke says. We walk out the door and into his car, where Madison caylee and cal were all waiting. "Why are we letting cal drive. He'll kill us all" luke says smiling at me.

                 "You kill me I kill you,. Deal" caylee says, cal nodded, looking at Luke's semi angry face.

                 When we arrived at the bridal store we all stepped out, caylee Madison and calum all ran into the store. Me and luke walked slowly. I shiver when the cold wind blew harshly. Luke saw and put his arm around me. I told myself my goosebumps were from the cold.

                 "You know for having such warm skin all the time your always freezing" he says, opening the door for me. We both walk around silently looking through the racks.