29.

3 months later.

Everything had be going good with Bibby and I's relationship. He seemed happier. His music was bangin and he was working on his third mixtape.

We were still living in Atlanta but he was due to do an appearance in Chicago in a couple of days. He asked me to go with him and I agreed because I still had some business to handle.

After that he promised me he would leave the dope business for good and focus on just his music. Shawn and G-money were still iffy about leaving Chicago cus for one Shawn had his girl there and G had his lil baby boy, Killa and his baby momma.

So Bibby promised them he would visit every so often.

Herb's goofy ass was already living down here and surely enjoying the new bitches he found at the club every night.

"I'm leaving for Chicago tonight and i'll be back in a couple days because we have to go visit B's family" I said talking on the phone with Jen. "yea go ahead mom's fine here. We've been bonding somewhat and i think she's more calm" She said.

"thats good. Besides she's not my real mom i grew up with her and regardless im still gonna look at her as my mom" I shrugged sitting down on the sofa. "im glad you thought about it G cus i think mom was depressed. Even though she can be a cold person sometimes she still has feelings."

I sighed. Then i saw Brandon come thru the door. "I guess you right. but ima call you when i get to Chicago" i said getting off the phone with her. "wasup bae" Brandon greeted me holding his arms out. "hey baby" I said hugging him. "you ready to go? the flight leaves in an hour" he said checking his Gucci watch.

"oh yea im more than ready to leave" I said nodding my head and rubbing my hands. "you got somethin up yo sleeve dont you?"

I looked at him confused, "What you mean?" I lied acting like I didnt understand. "Skye im not dumb i know that look on yo face. Just dont do nun stupid okay?" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

"baby if anything i should be giving you this talk" I waved my hand not paying attention to his warning. "im dead serious Skye I aint playing" He said looking down at me.

"Fine" I said walking back towards the master bedroom to grab my luggage.

After getting all out luggage in the truck we headed towards the airport and took our flight back to Chicago. If anything Brandon was right I did have something up my sleeve and my plan would be in motion as soon as I step foot in Chicago.

"Get ready bitch cus I'm coming for you" I thought looking out the window of the plane.

An hour and 55min later we were claiming out luggage. We grabbed all our luggage and waited outside for Shawn to come pick us up.

"Shawn!" I screamed running into his arms, "wassup Skye y'all flight was good?" He asked huggin me and dabbin Brandon. "it was aight but I'm ready to meet y'all momma" I said anxious at the fact that I was gonna meet Brandon's mom for the first time.

I talked to her on the phone like 4 times but I never met her in person so I was nervous as fuck.

30 minutes later we arrived at the new crib Brandon had bought his fam with all the money he made on appearances.

"You ready?" He looked back at me from the passenger's seat making me more nervous. "Yes. Maybe. I don't know." I whined.

He chuckled gettin out the car and opening my door, "nah don't be nervous baby you talked to her on the phone you good" he said grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs.

As soon as he was gonna open the door his mom came running out and hugged us both. "Oh my children!" She said with excitement, "how are y'all? Did y'all eat? Y'all get enough rest?" She said interrogating us.

"Hey Ms. Maxwell we did eat and we're okay" I said shyly. "chile call me Kathy we family now" she said putting her arm around me and taking me inside the house.

"Hey" a slim darkskinned girl greeted me. "hey" I shyly greeted back. "hey bae" Shawn said coming inside and kissing the girl. "Shawn this ya girl?" I said pointing at her. "oh yea my bad Maisha this Skye. Skye this Maisha the wifey" he winked at her.

I laughed, "you a foo Shawn. Hey nice to meet you" I said shaking Maisha's hand. "hey call me Misha and nice to meet you too, B's been tellin us everything about you" she said raising her head up at Brandon.

"Oh" I said looking back at him, "really?" I laughed, "well I'm glad I finally met you Shawn told me you was my age and I got happy"

She chuckled, "same thing here I got happy. you wanna go to the kitchen I think Kathy making some fried chicken from scratch" She said signaling me towards the kitchen.

"Yea" I said following behind her.
We helped Kathy cook up dinner and served everyone. We sat at the big rectangular table with all the food at the table as if we were repeating thanksgiving again.

After dinner me and Misha told Kathy we would clean the whole kitchen so she could go rest.

"So uhm I got a question" I said putting some dishes in the sink and grabbin the scrub. "yea wassup" She said cleaning the island. "I need to find a girl who lived on 79th and Essex bout 4 months ago You think you can help me find her?" I turned around wiping a plate.

"Yea she shouldn't be hard to find everybody know everybody around here" she shrugged cleaning the counter top.

I nodded, "we'll look for her tomorrow just do me a favor" I said going up to her closer and lowering my voice since the guys were in the living room playing 2K. "just don't tell Shawn or Brandon about this"

"Okay, why not?" She asked looking back into the living room. "it's a longggg story" I sighed. "I mean we got time" she said looking more interested than I thought. I twisted my face, "okay well I was a stripper when I first got here and some bitch did me wrong and later I got herb to find out who had jumped me which caused me to get kicked out the club. He found out that this girl named Trinity had kicked me in my ribs. I had two broken ribs and I couldn't go back to work. So I met Brandon at the hospital and I'm sure you know what happened after that?" I asked her not wanting to get into detail.

"Yea I do, you don't have to worry. But now that you said that girls name I think I heard that she was back in town. I don't know where that she went but she been fuckin around a lot lately" She said grabbing a glass of water.

"What y'all in here talking so secretive about?" Brandon said coming in. "nun baby I was just tellin Misha we should go shopping tomorrow" I said winking at her. "okay you need money?" He said throwing an apple in the air.

"Brandon I don't want ya money, I don't care for ya money, I got mine I told you that already I ain't no gold digger" I said rolling my eyes. "fine shit you ain't gotta catch ya lil attitude" he said throwing the apple at me then catching it back.

I lifted my head, "uh-hu fuck around and hit me you know wassup" I balled my fists. He raised his hands and turned back around to the living room.

"So we on for tomorrow right?" I said reassuring that Misha was on the same page and would chicken out. "yea of course" she shrugged like it was nothing.

We went back to the living room and sat down next to our boys and enjoyed a movie before we went to bed.

-So what do you think Gia has in mind?

-Can y'all guess who this girl is?

-Let me know if you guys want to see a picture of Maisha on the next chapter.

Comment, Vote, Share, and add this to your library.

Thanks, K.