Sawney Bean

This was a long chapter ;-; but fun to write about.

I check the piece of paper she gave me and stop at the house with her address.

"Yup this is her house." I talk to myself as I press the doorbell. I start to hear sloppy running heading towards the door.

The crazy girl opens it.

"Haii [Y/n]!!! Come inn!" She smiles and pulls me in. I take in the scenery. Levi was wrong. This place was almost as good as his. Goddam clean freak.

"Are you hungry cuz I got foods" She gets out a tray of baked cookies and two cups of tea. I take one cookie as she sets them on the coffee table.

"Wow this taste really good and can you show me what you've finished so far on our project."

She nods.

"Okai and just so you know I've already finished the whole thing so no worries"

She runs back to her room. I sit patiently on her brown couch.

"Hanji where's the-"

A tall blonde guy with big eyebrows comes out of a room. He stares at me shocked and I do the same, both of our faces were red. He only had a towel around his waist. He starts to wave his hands in defense while I cover my eyes.

"It's not what you think haha-"

Hanji comes back down to the living room already laughing.

"Oh God Erwin you fail miserably at life"

She walks over to Erwin and throws a shirt and sweat pants at him. He waddles back to the room and quickly came back fully clothed.

"Okayy well this is Erwin. Erwin, [Y/n]."

"Oh nice to meet you [Y/n] and uhm.... Lets pretend that never happened." He smiles bright and shakes my hand. I let out a light laugh.

"Haha yah." Hanji giggles and pats Erwin's back.

"Erwin this is levi's girl. She's cute right?"

He smiles once again at me.

"Heh.... No wonder Levi can't stop talking about you. You're very beautiful."

"Thank you" I mumble quietly. I think I was blushing a little.....maybe.

"And I'm just here staying the night in a completely different room from hers"

I giggle as he clears everything out. I would think they would make a cute couple but I guess friends is good enough for them.

But he really is a gentleman. Wow each and every one of them is an exact opposite from each other. Levi is a grump, sarcastic, quiet and intimidating person. While Hanji is a crazy fun loud person. Then Erwin is the calm kind polite person. How do these people even get along?

Hanji sits on the floor and I do the same. She lays out a very detailed picture of her hand drawn titans. I stare at it in awe.