Jealous Still

"Pssssttt Levi.." I look back at Hanji, obviously annoyed.

"What?"

"Where's [y/n]?" I shrug and take out my math notebook from my back pack.

"Like I should care. She could be fucking some boy in the bathroom right now."

Eren to be exact.

"Damn Levi chill. Besides she's already here."

[Y/n] quietly closes the door. I look at her with my usual bored face. It's hard to be mad at her when she's using that gorgeous smile of hers. That smile that brightens up my day. The smile that can cure cancer.

"Hai Levi" She kisses my cheek. She's so fucken cute. Dammit no Levi you're supposed to be mad at her.

"Ok class..." Ms. Rico starts off the day by reminding us about our project. I hate to have to give her the cold shoulder but I got pissed at how she just left me like that with Eren. She leans in closer to me.

"Levi why are acting like this?" I ignore her by copying down whatever was on the board.

"Ugh c'mon stop fucking acting like that. If it's about Eren I'm sorry. But remember I have my own friends too."

I look at her.....and yeah... I can't be mad at her anymore. Her pouting face..... Is just..... I want to kiss her right fucking now.

"Fine. I got jealous. Sorry I guess. But no. Its good you can fuck and hug Eren all you want."

"Goddam Levi you're so bipolar. But fine I see how it is." She scoots away acting all childish. One...... Two...... Three.....

"Leviii just fucking talk to mee alreadyyy I said I'm sorrryyyy I love youuu"

She whines and starts to hug my side. I can't move. Everyone stares. I'm blushing right now aren't I?......

"Ms. [L/n] please refrain your lovable desires for Levi outside of the classroom. Right now is not the time."

Oh my fucking- I mentally punch myself in the face. Did she really have to say it like that? Sounds so wrong. I'm so wrong.

[Y/n]'s face was completely a glowing red. She lets go of me quickly.

"M-Ms. Rico i-it was nothing like that i-i was just....... H-hugging hi-him..."

She buries her face in her arms. Everyone was silent. The atmosphere was growing thick with awkwardness. And fucking shitty four eyes was laughing too fucking loud.

"Class. Pay attention back to the board. Now."

Ms. Rico's stern voice startled Everyone. They immediately face the board. Is this how a relationship is supposed to be? Sure I've had other relationships but this is new.

I sigh and copy down the problems on the board. I get a crumpled up piece of paper coming from [Y/n]'s direction. I look at her confused but she ignores me and acts like nothing happened. I unfold the note and it said:

Omfg I'm so sorry that happened ughh I'm so embarrassing huh...just say so and I won't do that again...

Tch.

Instead of writing her back I scoot closer to her desk. I sneak my hand under her desk and intertwine our hands together. She looks at me with a slight shade across her cheeks.

"I just want to kiss you right now."

She chuckles quietly and looks back down to her book, continuing to answer the problems. I do the same but still kept our hands together, hiding it under the table.

"..... So I'll take that as you're not mad at me anymore?"

"Yeah pretty much. But I want to be hugged like that."

I look at her with a straight serious face. She uses her hand to cover her smiling.

"You know you're really cute when your jealous. And if you wanted to hug you could've just said so"

I open my mouth about to say something until we both heard an annoying girl behind us squealing.

"Four eyes shut the fuck up you ruined the moment."

"Awwwww I'm sorry it's just you two are so fucking cute together I can't take ittttt you guys should just kiss in front of me. Only once then I can take a picture-"

"Shit glasses you're too fucking weird and perverted sometimes. What makes you think that we would let you watch us making out then let you take a picture."

[Y/n] lets go of my hand and face palms her self. I hear her quietly mumble to herself, "Oh my god."

"Ok ok..... No picture....how about a video instead?"

[Y/n] looks at her wide eyed. Her face turns completely red and slaps Hanji's arm. Which looked like it hurt.

"What the fuck Hanji!?"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Gosh [y/n] that hurtt" She whines as she rubs her arm.

"Hanji you and my friend Jean would probably get along well..."

She turns around and focuses back in the lesson. The rest of us do the same. Later the bell rings and everyone quickly gets out the classroom.

The only people left in the room were the teacher and Hanji talking, a few other people and [Y/n] and I. I patiently wait for her to pack up her things so that I could escort her out of class. The both of us walk side by side together.

Right as we got out the door Petra and her entourage comes up to us.