S. Frustrated

Germany is your loving boyfriend, he was sweet and careful with you. You always made him happy but he was getting a bit frustrated lately.

"Hey Germany, why are you frustrated?" You asked.

"Oh it's nothing liebe" Germany said and you nodded.

Even though he always said its nothing you knew something was wrong, every day he went up into his bedroom and come back a few minutes later.

Today was no different, you two decided to stay at his home and watch movies. You were watching a horror movie, after a couple of jumpscares you got up and sat on Germany's lap.

"What are you doing (Y/n)?" Germany asked you.

"I'm scared" You said nuzzling his chest.

Germany blushed red and looked away, you kept nuzzling him as he wrapped his arms around you. Germany's blush got worse when your butt was ontop of his groin, he immediately pushed you off of him and rushed into his bedroom.

"Huh?" You said.

You got up and went upstairs and knocked on his door. At first he didn't respond so you decided to listen.

"(Y-y/n).....oh.....I wish we would.." was what you heard through the door and blushed.

You once again knocked on the door and it opened.

Germany looked at you while he blushed. (He already put his pants on xD).

"Y-yes?" Germany said.

"What were you doing?" You asked him.

Germany sighed and he hugged you.

"Do you wanna know why I'm frustrated?" Germany asked.

"Yes I do" You said.

Germany kissed you and picked you up and layed you down on the bed.

"What are we going to do?" You said as Germany chuckled.

"You will see liebe" Germany said.

Soon he took his shirt off, you blushed as you saw him shirtless. Germany got on top of you and kissed you deeply, his hands explored your body.

~~Lemon Skip Sorry~~

Germany held you close and you were blushing.

"I see now why you were frustrated, I'm sorry that we never did this before..." You were cut off by Germany kissing you.

When he parted he looked at you with a smile.

"Don't be the wait was worth it, ich liebe dich (Y/n)" Germany said.

"I love you too Germany" You said and yawned then cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

Germany smiled and fell asleep as well, as he dreamt of you two.

(Ok well sorry if it's bad and short, well anyways I hope you liked it Dottlingland and everyone else, well anyways bye (・ω・)ノ )