I'm Here Because I Love You

I usually visited Arthur everyday, the reasons are to help him with Alfred, and well I sorta have a crush on him. Well anyways today it was a snowy day in London, I was at the door step of Arthur's home, I knocked on it and waited.

The door opened and I saw Arthur with an apron on, I smiled softly at him as he smiled back. I saw little Alfred right behind Arthur's legs, then he smiled and ran up to me and I picked him up.

"Well hey there Alfred" I said.

"Hi (Y/n), I missed you, my dad also missed you" Alfred said.

I blushed softly and smiled at him then I looked at Arthur, is he blushing? Then Arthur cleared his throat to get our attention.

"Don't be silly Alfred, now get in you both" Arthur said.

I nodded and walked in while I carried Alfred, as he wined.

"Aw but I want to play in the snow!" Alfred said.

I chuckled as Arthur sighed, he then came up to us but looked at Alfred.

"Alfred sweetie, you can't play in the snow, what if you catch a cold?" Arthur said.

I placed a hand on Arthur's shoulder and smiled warmly at him.

"Arthur, it will be great if we all go out in the snow, also we will put a lot of warm clothes on Alfred ok" I said.

Arthur sighed then he started thinking, while Alfred hugged me as he smiled happily, then we both looked at Arthur.

"Alright but if Alfred catches a cold-" Before Arthur could finish, we both hugged him.

Arthur blushed softly then he smiled and hugged back, we all pulled away and I placed Alfred on the ground, then I look at Arthur and I smiled at him. Arthur looked at me with a faint blush, I smirked at him as his blush grew.

"W-what?" Arthur asked.

"Oh I was wondering, what are you baking?" I said.

"I wasn't baking" Arthur said.

"Dad was making scones for you" Alfred said.

Now this time I was blushing, I looked at Arthur who was blushing as well, while Alfred was smiling.

"Is that true?" I asked.

"No, why would I make scones for you" Arthur said.

I felt hurt and I looked away from Arthur, Arthur felt bad before he could say anything Alfred grabbed my hand and took me to his room. Arthur watched then he went to the kitchen.

(Arthur)

I went into the kitchen and put on my oven mitts, I opened the oven and pulled out the scones, I placed them on top of the oven and closed it. Then I sighed and looked at the scones, why do I act like that with him? He is always so sweet and he helps me take care of Alfred. I remember when Alfred was born, his mother died when she gave birth to him, I told her I will take good care of Alfred but it's starting to get difficult, I'm lucky I have someone like (Y/n) to help me.

The bad thing is that I'm rude to him, but why? Alfred is right though I did miss (Y/n), and the scones are for him. I wish I could be nicer to him, I like him no.....I l-love him. He is so great with Alfred, he plays with him, he takes good care of him and he makes Alfred happy.

I heard them come down the stairs, I turned around and saw Alfred with a big coat on, a scarf, some pants and some boots. The coat covers most of his pants, then I looked at (Y/n) he was smiling softly.

I went up to them, then Alfred hugged my leg, as (Y/n) he looks happy.

"Now I should change my clothes as well" I said.