Chapter Eight

Riley's POV
"Really? You do?" Bruno asked so curious. "Yeah I do, ever since the first time I saw you I felt something I really can't explain but I started liking you." "Me too, I was too shy to tell you till now." Bruno said. "Um would you um maybe want to be more than friends? You know what I mean maybe we can be.. boyfriend and girlfriend. Well would you like to go out with me?" I was shocked when he said that my heart started beating fast. I didn't know what to answer. "Um but you're older than me". "But um I feel that doesn't matter, age doesn't matter what matters to me is the love I have for you and the love you have for me". I heard a knock on the door, the door opened and my mother was there, "Oh hi mom let me introduce you to him Bruno this is my mother, mom this is Bruno". Bruno said "Nice to meet you ma'am" "oh nice to meet you Bruno" my mom replied. "I'll leave you two guys alone okay if you need anything I'll be in the living room" my mom left. "So what were we talking about?" I asked. "Oh yeah you know" he replied. "I know but your older than me and I'm only 18 years old, I love you and all that but um I'm sorry". Bruno looked down to the floor "oh..okay, well um I have to go see you some other time." "Wait don't leave" I replied. But Bruno left, why did I say no, he gave me an opportunity, I started to cry. He felt the same way as me. We both had feelings for each other. I did want to date him, but I feel that I'm not ready yet. After a few minutes I stopped crying, but I couldn't get Bruno out of my mind I kept thinking about him.