Chapter Eleven

Bruno's POV
"The next day I woke up, I got out from bed. Riley was still asleep, she looked really cute. I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast to eat. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and I saw Riley. "Good morning babe" she said smiling. "Good morning baby". "What are you cooking?" she asked. "I'm making pancakes for us to eat". "I'll go get some plates for us while you're done cooking". It was really funny watching Riley getting the plates, she had to tip toe to get them. I went to the table and starting eating. Riley sat down, she kept looking at me. "What, is something going on?" I asked. "No, I just can't stop staring at you, I'm really happy to have you in my life, I love you". "Aww I love you to baby" I said, smiling. Riley got up and sat on my lap, we both kissed each other on the lips. My phone turned off, some unknown number was calling me. Riley got up, "who is it?" "who's calling you?". "Its some unknown number" I answered, "Hello?" "Hi Bruno." I've heard that voice before, I had the feeling my ex was calling me, Nicole. "Who is it?" "Oh you know who this is, it's me Nicole, your ex girlfriend." "What do you want?" I asked. "Can we hang out?" "No I don't want too, I don't want to know nothing about you, you played with my feelings. You felt happy about it. So don't call me ever again." I hanged up. Riley went up to me, "what happened are you okay?". "Not really, my ex called me. She wanted to see me, but I said no, we used to date, I thought she loved me. But I was wrong, she was just using me and played around with my feelings." "Oh I'm sorry to hear that, but baby you know you got me, I'm here for you, I love you I hope you never forget that." Riley said hugging me. "Thank you babe, I love you too" I said hugging her.

Thank you for reading!
Sorry haven't updated.
Stay tune for more chapters :)!