Chapter Ten

Riley's POV
Warning this part may get little to hot!
"We kept kissing, I was running my fingers through his black messy afro. Bruno stopped kissing me, he got up and started to undress himself, he pulled his pants down only leaving him with his boxers and his black tank top. He went back to kissing me. He started to undress me pulling my pants down. I was only left my my underwear and my tank top. I wrapped my legs around his waist he got up and he pinned me against the wall, and continued to kiss me. "Bruno.." I said softly while moaning a little. I felt like I was in heaven well not really. Bruno later kissed me by my neck, I started moaning softly. We went back to the bed, he took my tank top of and started kissing me all over my body. "Do you want to do it?" He asked me. "But I could get pregnant and I'm only 18 years old to have a child." "If I place a condom, you wont get pregnant." Bruno said. "Oh okay, we can try it then". Bruno took his tank top of, I kept looking at his body, the tattoos he had and especially his muscles, he took his boxers of and he placed himself a condom for safety. I took my underwear of, I was left with my bra. "Are you ready?" "Yes I am"I replied. "It may hurt at first, but I'll slow for your safety" Bruno said as he smirked. Bruno began, he started going inside me, I started moaning "Bruno..". He began thrusting in and out slowly. I grabbed the sheets of the bed tightly. He turned around and now I was on top of him. I wasn't sure but, I started to ride his carrot. Bruno kept moaning "oh yes.." He said while moaning. After a few minutes we were done. "That felt good, it was amazing." He said. "Yeah it did" we changed back to our clothe. We both layed down in bed. Bruno wrapped him arms around me, I placed my head to his chest. "I love you so much Bruno, you mean a lot to me" "I love you to babe, you also mean a lot to me" Bruno said. We both fell asleep in each others arms.