Chapter Fifteen

Riley's pov
"The next morning I woke up. The room was quite, I looked to my right and left, Bruno and Yasmin weren't there. I went downstairs the whole house was silent, no noise. I heard some foot steps, "Bruno? Yasmin? Is anyone there?". I grabbed a bat, I heard more footsteps, I turned around, I kept hearing more footsteps I kept turning around. "BOO!" Bruno screamed. I was startled that I hit him with the bat by accident on his head."OW" Bruno said as he fell down on the floor. Yasmin came in running with a water gun, she sprayed water on me. She went up to Bruno "Daddy, daddy get up are you okay". "I'm so sorry Bruno, you startled me". He got up, "Ow..it's okay babe" I ran to get some ice. I placed it on Bruno's head, "I'm sorry for hitting you" "Don't worry it's okay. Ouch!". I hugged Bruno. Yasmin came up to us, "Okay daddy, now give me what you own me." "Hahah okay little girl" Bruno gave her $5. "Shame on you missy, you're grounded" Yasmin gave me a sad puppy face she wanted to cry, she went up to Bruno for a hug. "I'm joking sweetie" I laughed. "Oh okay" Yasmin said. "Mommy, daddy I'm hungry" Yasmin said. "What would you like to eat sweetie?" "Pancakes with orange juice please". "Alright". We made breakfast and we all ate. "Hey babe, my friends are coming over, they are men not women. Just to let ya know" Bruno said. "Oh okay how many?" "Well my brother is coming and 3 other guys". "Oh okay" I said. I heard a knock on the door. Bruno got up and opened the door. "Hey man!" I heard screaming. Yasmin went running upstairs. "Come in, come in". There were a group of 4 guys together. Bruno closed the door "you guys can sit down".