Chapter Nine

Bruno's POV
"I came back home, my phone started to ring, it was Riley calling me. I answered "Hey." "Hi um can we talk." "Yeah sure." Riley replied "Well I'm sorry for what happened earlier, you seemed a little sad when you left. I'm sorry." "No it's okay." I replied. "But um I know I said no when you asked me out, but I've been thinking about it and um I think I want to work things out." "Really do you meant it?" "Yes I do."she replied back. "I love you" "I love you too". "Wait maybe I can stay at your place for sometime and then I can go back to my home if it's okay with you" she asked. "Yeah sure it's fine by me" "I can pick you up tomorrow" I said. "Yeah sure" "okay well I have to go, bye I love you" she replied. "Bye I love you too." I felt really happy that I was going out with her. She's a really special girl to me. She's the type of girl that I wanted. I hope we last forever. I went to sleep. The next day I woke up, I got ready to pick up Riley. I knocked on her door, her mom opened it. "Hello Bruno, come in" "thank you ma'am, is Riley upstairs?". "Yes she is you can you up and see her" "Thank you". I went upstairs and knocked on Riley's door "Come in" I went inside and I saw her. "Hi" I said, smiling to her, "Hey" she replied. "I think I'm ready to go, I only have one suitcase with the stuff I need and that's it." "Oh alright shall we go?" I asked. "We shall" we went downstairs, "what is that suitcase for?" Riley's mother asked. "Oh well I'll go to Bruno's place for sometime but don't worry mom I'll come back home with you I promise" she replied. "Oh okay I will miss you, take good care and I love you" they both hugged "I love you too mom, bye take care" we both left her house and went on our way to mine. We came, "I really like your house it's beautiful" "thank you" I replied. "Let's go to my room" I said. I sat down in my bed, Riley sat beside me. "I love you so much Bruno" "i love you alot more princess" I said smiling at her. I wrapped my arms around her, she laid her head on my shoulder . I leaned in closer and kissed her on the lips, she kissed me back. She lay down on bed, I got on top of her and we continued to kiss. I kissed her by the neck, and them back to her lips.