Chapter Six

Riley's POV
"As soon as I finished talking to him I felt happy. He made me blush when he said those cute and sweet things about me. But then I feel that I'm starting to like him, maybe love him. The next day I woke up to go to college, my mother was in the kitchen "Good morning honey, would you like some pancakes?" "No thanks, I have to go or else I'll be late for college, I have to go mom bye have a nice day love you"I replied. "Okay love you too see you later". I went to college I started my school routine, the day went by so slow. But as soon as it ended I was free to go. As I came out I saw Bruno, he was waiting for me. I walked up to him slowly, I was shy to talk to him. "Hey" he said, smiling at me. "Hi" I smiled back at him. "Shall we go?"he asked. "We shall, we can go to my house if you want"I asked him. "Yeah sure". We both started walking home, but then something unexpected happened he grabbed my hand. I looked at him, he looked at me back and smiled, I smiled back. Bruno asked "Is it okay if I hold your hand". "Yeah it's fine" I said quietly. We got home, it was quite my mother wasn't home which was the good thing. She comes at night time which was also the good thing. "We can go upstairs to my room and hangout there". "Yeah sure" he replied. We went upstairs and got into my room I sat down in my bed. "You can sit here if you want too". "Oh okay thank you" he sat beside me.