Chapter 5

Spectra and Hawkeye got off the elevator at the floor Hawkeye had not pressed the button for. 

As soon as the doors opened they saw red lights flashing and the elevator door wouldn't close no matter how many times you pressed the close door button. Clint mumbled a curse under his breath. 

"Come on, we need to move." He said quietly and pulled the bow off his shoulder and cocked an arrow on it.

They moved down the hallway almost silently. Andy gave him credit, he was almost as silent as her. 

Clint stopped and motioned the girl to kneel down. Andy kneeled down and unzipped her jacket. When attacks are surprises she didn't need a distraction and that distraction was her hood and her jacket. So she usually didn't wear her jackets in big fights that she planned on getting in. Andy pulled off her jacket and put it against the wall. Clint looked back at her for a second to say something to her and froze.

Her silver hair was falling over her shoulders in the small waves it gets when she puts her hair in a bun, which she pulled her hair out of when she was alone in the interrogation room. He watched her tie her hair up in a ponytail then look up at him and bright green meets ocean blue. Andy found herself intrigued by Clint and wished she could ask him what she wanted to, but she didn't have time. 

Clint studied her face but Andy the one who moved first. She stood up and threw her knife into the shoulder of the person sneaking up on him.

Clint looked behind him and looked at the person on the ground who was groaning and holding his shoulder.

"They're not a shield agent." Clint muttered as he threw Andy her jacket before running over to the man and pulling out the knife. Andy took the knife from Clint and cleaned it on her sweatshirt, making a mental note not to wear this one until it's washed. 

The two of them drag the man Andy just stabbed to a supply closet and leave him in there with a gag in his mouth. Clint locked the door behind them.

"We need to make it to the main floor." Clint whispered and all Andy did was nod. 

They ran down the hallways to check if there were any other intruders, Clint was in front with Andy right behind him. As they ran, they stopped by every corner and checked if anyone was coming.

"This is strange." Clint said softly and continued down the hallway.

They made it to the main floor and it was almost deserted. There were some agents (Clint verified them) that were cleaning up the ruble of the doors.The doors were blown in and people were dead, sprawled on the ground.

Spectra looked around and pulled on her jacket slowly, forgetting there was blood on it.

Andy looked around and saw multiple bodies around the room.
"Did you find your target?" The man said behind her and she took a deep breath. 
"I could not find him so I tried to find him and this happened."  She explained in a small voice. The man walked closer to her and stood centimeters from her face.                                                   "This was not your mission. Not what you were supposed to do. Everyone is not supposed to be dead." He snapped and she took a step back.                                                                                                        "I tried to find him. This is the only way to make sure if he was in the room, he would be eliminated." She said and he slapped her.                                                                                                         Andy stumbled back and held her cheek. 

"I did what was necessary!" She yelled, knowing this is what he wanted to happen.
"You did what you thought I wanted and what you thought was right!" He yelled back at her and raised a hand and brought it down on her cheek. 
"You told me this is what I was supposed to do. If you didn't want this to happen you wouldn't have told me this is what you wanted." She said holding her cheek as she ran out of the room.

"Spectra!" Clint yelled and Andy snapped back to reality and looked at him.

"What?" The girl asked and Clint looked at her.

"You completely spaced out for like five minutes." Clint said and she pulled her hair out of the pony tail and took a deep breath. "What just happened?" He added and she shook her head and put the hood up, concealing her face yet again.

"Nothing. Let's find the others." Andy said and zipped up the jacket and walked past him and down the hallway.

"Wrong hallway." Clint called and she sighed a bit before turning around and walking back over to him.

"Lead the way." Andy muttered and she watched him sling his bow over his shoulder. He started to walk down a another hallway just as the rest of the group walked out of a room.

"Barton! Over here now!" Steve said in a tense voice. Clint looked back at Andy before walking over to Steve and the rest of the group.

Spectra leaned against the wall as Natasha walked over to her. 

"What the hell went down where you and Spectra were?" Steve asked Clint.
"What the hell went down where you and Clint were?" Natasha asked Any.

"The alarm went off, is this really what you're focusing on?" Clint asked.
"A light went off, we took off, a guy in in a closet downstairs with a stab wound though." Andy said.

"Yes it is. Did she reveal anything to you?" Steve asked.
"Did you say or do anything to Clint?" Natasha asked.

"No, she did take off her jacket though." Clint said.
"I didn't do anything. We talked of course. We need to go. What's happening. That kind if thing." Andy said.

"Anything from her past?" Steve asked.
"Anything about the red room?" Natasha asked.

"No, why all the questions?" Clint asked.
"No, why are you asking?" Andy asked.

"Natasha told us her history and skill set. She's dangerous. The cameras got cut on the floor you were on." Steve explained.
"We're compromised." Natasha said.

"What?" Clint asked throughly confused.
"Why just us?" Andy asked worriedly.

"She's from the red room. Super strength and speed. Trained assassin. Where Natasha is from." Steve said solemnly.
"We were just attacked by Red Room spies." Natasha said.

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading and I now I ended it insanely but I promise I'll update soon. My goal is to update at least once a week maybe even two times!
So thank you to those who are reading and enjoying!

Xx Much love!