Chapter 2

"Jay stop what's wrong with you" I yelled holding my head trying to get away from him.

I just pray that some one would save me right now. We're in the house and he got me pinned to the wall.

" shut the fuck up, you must thought I wouldn't find out " he said banging my head to the door knob.

He yanked my hair and pulled me up the stairs.

" Jay stop " I said hitting him in his face. One thing I won't do is go without a fight I've been putting up with this shit for to long .

" bi-" before he said anything I hit him with the lamp as he collapsed on the floor.

He tried to get up as I rushed out the house and ran down the street I didn't have anywhere to go, no money , no parents or no siblings to attend to.

A lot of times I wish I had Some one to love me or some shit I really don't know what love is. I thought for so many years that JT loved me but I was wrong, I'm happy that I didn't lose my dignity to him even though he pressured me so many times. When I wouldn't give him nothing he would just beat me until I finally fall asleep.

I looked up and saw that I made it to the hood, it's so miserable here, me and JT lived a block away from here but I really never paid it know mind.

I just sat at the bus stop I knew it wasn't coming hut I didn't have anywhere to sleep and I was hungry. I just pray that I have a miracle.

" lord please let some one help me , I can't do this " I said crying laying on the bench.

Poppi POV:

" my nigga that shit was hot tonight, I'm proud of you man" Red said holding on to my shoulder.

" nigga get your big ass hands off me that shit hurt" I said pushing him away from me laughing.

" but I appreciate  it man " I started to walk to my car. For a young nigga I'm truly blessed I say this shit everyday.

" hey Poppi can I hang wit you tonight " A girl said standing at my car door. I looked at her up and down , she wasn't bad looking but I could have a little fun with her.

" yeah come on shorty" I said hopping in and closing the door, I let her get her own door, I'm only a gentleman to my woman not a hoe.

I started driving down the shores of the hood. I just like Coming down here late at night and look at around, I use to stay around here. I would never forget where I came from, and you really should never forget.

" your sexy you know that daddy" the girl said coming closer to my neck.

" bitch I'm driving, if you don't want to die I advise you to get your ass over there " I said pushing her away from me. Why this bitch call me daddy, I don't like that daddy shit I'm not the one who nut in ya moms pussy so she give birth to your hoe ass.

I looked around and saw a body on the bench. I wasn't going to stop until I saw the dress I remembered from tonight. I pulled over and made sure I had my gun on me.

" nigga where you going"

" get out my car and walk your ass home " I said stepping out , I just wanted a quick nut and ole girl Naggin already. I walked to the bench and looked at the girl from earlier tonight.

" damn " I whispered I tried to shake her but she didn't budge, her face was all kinds of fucked up.

I picked her up and laid her in the back seat, I decided drive her too my house.

I looked for my phone and dialed Red number and he picked up on the first ring .

" what's up Poppi"

" man nigga you know ole girl from earlier that was wit Jay" I said looking back at her , stopping at the stop light.

" yeah man what about her she's bad ass fuck I'll love to knock the shit out of tha-"

" okay nigga , i got her with me and she's knocked out her face all fucked up , I'm taking her to my other house " I said

" we'll talk when you get here" Red said hanging up. I knew for a fact this nigga pissed he don't take abuse to well since he was abused as well.

Comment and vote