Chapter 5

Ima be stuck doing this book and whatever so comment and vote !

London POV :

I really didn't know shit about Poppi, all I heard from other people that he was a very dangerous man, and never crack a smile unless he's with his homeboy Red.

JT usually talked about him, mainly because he was his boss. I didn't wanna go back home, only reason I said it is because I didn't want to over step my welcome even though he found me.

I was really in love with JT, I always had a crush on him and the day came and he became mines well I thought. Everything was going real good for the past two years, and then everything just vanish he started acting different, and coming home even later at night.

For longest I never though I would ever feel a man beat me until I couldn't wake up the next morning, a lot of times I didn't want to wake up .

I got knocked out my thoughts as my phone starts ring, I looked at the time to see its ten at night and Poppi still haven't showed back up. I was so lonely , I've always been lonely and thought anyway wanted or needed me , after my mom left me dying with cancer and never seeing my dad I was heart broken an til this day I still don't know where my father is.

I rolled my eyes as I see Alex calling me.

" what do you want " I asked nonchalantly . For Alex to be my bestfriend she's been acting very sketchy lately.

" where yo ass at Lo" she screamed in the phone.

" Ima need for you to go from a ten to two cause I don't know who the fuck you talking too" I said looking up as Poppi came in the house looking pissed .

" Okay Lo where are you, JT stopped by thinking you was over here an y-"

" now your worried bout me , thanks to you i got beaten that night since you recommended for me to go to the club" I whispered in the phone.

" oh shit , I didn't know girl I'm so sorry"

" I don't wanna hear it fuck you Alex " I said hanging up , I look up at Poppi who wasn't paying me no mind.

" are you okay" I asked standing up .

" Mmm " he said not looking up , he gave me my bags and went in his room with his pants hanging low.

" why he gotta be so fine " I mumbled. Just then Red walks in the house being loud ass fuck.

" My nigga where yo ass at"

" do you have to be so loud " I asked looking in the refrigerator to find something to cook. I decided to make some pasta.

" Lo don't start" he said acting like he really knew me personally I rolled my eyes and started cooking. As I was almost finished , I grabbed a plate and sat down on the bar stool and started to eat.

I was going to yell Poppi and Red name but it seem as they had a lot going on.

" damn it smell good" Poppi said walking in the kitchen shirtless , he even had a blast to match his face , especially his tattoos was just wow.

" staring pretty hard huh " he asked straight facing me, and grabbed a plate .

" your welcome " I said getting up.

" Ian ask yo ass to cook" he said shaking his head.

" your a complete asshole"

" I know baby " he said winking walking out .

Red walked in with his spider man Onzie on .

" what the hell red " I said laughing.

" what"

" you too damn old for that shit" Poppi said walking behind him.

" says someone who still watches rocket power" Red said.

" that show is the shit , Spider man is out rated , 90s shows never get old" I went to the sink to wash dishes.

" you damn right " Poppi said .

" yall so bogus shut the hell up"

Poppi POV:

I watched as London washed the dishes in some short ass shorts and tank top, her nipples was poking out.

I'm really happy that Red ass went home , cause right now Ima have some fun with miss London.

" Lo come hea' " I said licking my lips she walked over and I grabbed her waist, she became tense. 

" my fault ma' " I said grabbing my blunt .

" Ima uh go to bed " she said walking away.

I nodded my head , and continue smoking. I knew she still felt a type of way with the situation but JT my best runner right now and Ima handle that nigga, especially Ima get back at him with London.

" Why yo ass still in here staring at me , take yo ass to bed" I said looking at her with my eyes low ass hell.

" I was gonna tell your stupid ass good night ," she said walking out .

" bye " I said looking outside.

"Poppi can I sleep wit you" she said coming back in .

" man ion even know you like that to let you all in my shit , you lucky yo ass got somewhere to lay ya head"

" your a fucking bitch, I don like sleeping alone I get night mares" she admitted .

" what that got to do wit me" I asked looking at her .

She stared at me and looks can kill right now , I can look at shawty that she was the devil her self .

She walked her ass right in my room and laid in the bed. I was gone say some to her but shit I was tired , and being at the trap all day and my damn blood was boiling . Especially when JT came up and was going crazy for not knowing where Lo was.

I walked on my side and laid down with my hand behind my back, I'm not use to a woman in my bed, I never bought a woman to this house . shit London lucky and don't even know it .

" P-poppi"

" what yo ass want now"

" I inow your prolly not use to this but can you hold me." She asked as I saw how puffy her eyes where, shorty was real broken and I don't know if I should fix it or let her ass learn.

I got behind her and wrapped her in my arms.

" thank you " she said falling asleep. I took a deep breath trying my best to control my dick cause London was fine ass hell and irritating ass fuck too.

" dude go to sleep" I said resting my face in the crook of her neck, damn she smelled good .

Check out my other books as well.