Chapter 12

London POV

" Poppi what we gone do "  I asked trying to calm Majesty down , with everything all happening at once, baby girl was very frighten to death.

" let's go " Poppi said not looking at me, I slick feel like this was all my fault , I'm putting Poppi and Majesty in danger, and I feel as I should just leave them alone and let them live their lives.

We walked back in the club and everyone was surrounding Egypt.  Red came rushing in with his gun in his other hand ready to set some shit off.

" that nigga want war, I wanna kill his ass right now" Red said screaming he was pissed as well and would've even look at me. I just sat down and rocked Majesty back an forth in my arms feeding her , her bottle.

I knew something was up when Alex walked in Egypt's office, when I see that bitch I'm fucking her up. Just the way she was eyeing everything and staring at Majesty and me, I just hope they don't try to do nothing to Majesty and lord knows Ima fuck some shit up.

" I need for y'all to find that nigga JT in the next forty-eight hours, and that bitch Alex" Poppi said leaving out , he didn't give them a brief why but I knew everyone was going to make sure they find them before Poppi kills one of their asses.

" An if you don't find them, I'm killing every last one of y'all, dismiss" he yelled ,his veins was popping out and his face was red as a tomato.

" Lo Bring yo ass hea " he said grabbing me roughly, Red grabbed Majesty. I didn't like when people grabbed me like that it brought back so much memories.

" your hurting me " I croaked, I bruised really easily, and it made me have some flash backs when JT would grab me by wrist and pull me while we were in public, or punch me in my nose and tell me to go to the restroom and clean up to look nice before we left. Lord knows I hated that man and I was so deeply in love with him, I didn't just have the mother figure I didn't have that father figure it , as I started to grow up and develop.

Tears started to steam down my face , Poppi face soften when he was trying to grab me .

" don't you touch me " I yelled backing away, I still had many bruises on my from when JT would hit me with a back buckle, and some more things, I covered a lot of it with makeup, but I couldn't cover anything that was on back, I just can't stand to look them my body is just hideous and horrible in my eyes. Many times JT would try to take my virginty but I wouldn't let him, and I wasn't even if he did try to rape me when he was drunk half of those nights and calling me all those other girls names, it gutted  to the core but I wasn't going to give my self up to someone who doesn't care about me.

" your just like him" I whispered running out the building , I didn't know where I was going to go but I had to get away from Egypt I just had to, I knew he would never hurt me but I've been hurt so much I can't take it , even my so called bestfriend turned on me , I really have no one, with out Majesty, Red , or Poppi being in my life I would be out in these streets homeless or even still be under JT slave or maybe even been dead.

Poppi POV:

I kept screaming for her to come back but she would never look back. I didn't me to grab her like that I was just frustrated that someone would put my family in danger, I couldn't bare it.

" yo man what's that all about " Red asked with Majesty sleep in his arms.

" I grabbed her too roughly " I said pinching my nose, my eyes started to water but I wasn't trying to show it, it hurts that someone would even do that to her and for to say. "Your just like him"  just really stung me.

" wh-"

"Look before you say anything I know , don't say shit , just Keep Majesty tonight while I go find her before that bitch do" I said getting up dusting my pants off, I quickly gave my baby a kiss on her little lips and left out, I don't know how I would feel if some one harmed my daughta, I don't know how insane I will become, and wit Lo I don't know how to feel wit her sometimes, I ain't lookin fa love.

I haven't even had sex in a fucking while and it's fucking me up, I hope she ain't looking to get my heart, cause she the only person that could get my dick really hard like that.

" fuck she gone want my heart fa " I mumbled getting in the car roaming the streets, I just pray that I can find her.

Too much shit going on at once.

Comment and vote

Majesty in MM