Chapter 29

Enjoy 😊

Poppi "Egypt"

I blew out my breath staring back
At Alex as she had a evil grin on her face.

"You did that shit for the hell of it man" I said pushing her against the wall. Lord knows I wanna kill this bitch. Looking down at my hands that's covered with blood while some was in my pants soaking up my leg.

" You got blood all over me" she yelled trying to get my hands off her.

" bitch I don't care" I said slamming against her even harder.

" You fucked up yo, you fucked up my family you know me and Majesty is all Lo got You know it"

" You fucked it up yourself, you hurt her. You knew I didn't give a fuck about that bitch, you even made me get a abortion"

I let her go, grabbing Majesty running out the door too see if I'll notice London. With God luck I saw her walking down the street, towards the stop light. I picked up my speed yelling her name.

"Lo stop man stop" I said grabbing her arm, seeing her eyes puffing staining with tears. I don't like to see her cry, I hate that even make her cry and now I know I broke her heart.  I knew it.

" Don't fucking touch me" she yelled looking at me with disgust noticing my finger tips and hands.

" I- I didn't mean for it to happen, I promise I didn't. I was j-"

" You don't have to explain, Egypt you don't" she said licking her lips.

" I don't want nothing else to do with you, I want you out of my life...forever" she said walking away, I tried grabbing her waist but she pushed me softly trying not to hurt Majesty.

" w-what about Majesty Lo , what about her" I yelled after her, she looked at me shaking her looking back forward.

" I can't do it, I can't " she yelled walking faster. I knew it wouldn't be the last time I saw her, but right now it felt like it was.

I sat down on the curve, hugging Majesty closer to me. I knew all the shit I did would come back and hunt me. I knew it was going to jeopardize everything, even with Lo.

" a nigga was dumb man" I said shaking my head as the tears burned my eyes. She loved me and I let her go. She stood by me and I let her go. I let her leave without even fighting for her.

I was being a bitch to her for a long time and now my heartaches. I feel like I lost something so close to me, but I didn't want to say it was love. It was more for me hurting than saying I'm in love with her, which I'm not.

I should've let her leave the day she said she was, I shouldn't never followed her. I should've just let her left. I don't deserve her.

I got up off the curb, walking to my car
Strapping Majesty in. I kissed her forehead, getting in the driver seat. It felt like I was driving for hours when I pulled up to my crib seeing police cars outside.

My first instinct was to run, but I couldn't run no more. My brother in the hospital fighting for his life, and I felt like I lost my best friend. I pulled up grabbing Majesty, hugging her so tight.

I feel like I failed as a father, I knew I have.

" I love you baby , I do" I said letting the tears roll on her shirt.

" Are you Egypt Carter" the officer asked as I nodded my head I knew what was about to go down.

" yeah man "

" You are under arrest for murder, drug possession, and human trafficking if anything you say will be held against you, turn around son" the white cop grabbing Majesty out my arms.