Chapter 27

" Sir please move back, so we can help this young man" the nurse said pushing me out the way, while I mugged her.

"Poppi go sit down, they need to save him, you holding them up " London yelled at me, smacking my head. I took a deep breath, going to sit down. Everything happened so fast, I still don't understand all this shit, JT is targeting my family but mainly me over a female or over some other stupid ass reason.

Even set me up like I was going to a real police station, trying to figure out his next move, that nigga ain't smart at all, but on the other hand he wanted war.

" Yo nigga dumb as fuck, you left that nigga now he want to danger my fucking family Lo, you a stupid bitch dawg" I said prancing my legs up and down, I felt a sting on my face making me quickly looking up to her without trying to put my hands on her.

" It's not my fault, I left cause he was beatin my ass , I'm a fucking a woman, no man should put their hands on a damn female that's why the fuck I left, and you know the whole reason why I left, I don't have to sit here and let you blame this shit on me, calling me out my name, as soon as Redd get out or even feeling better I promise you won't hear from me ever again and I mean that shit" she said storming off, wiping her face.

Nigga you always fucking up.

I shook my thoughts away, well the voice in my head before instantly start going crazy, I took a deep breath looking for London, while Majesty was nested in my neck.

I finally spot her grabbing her by her waist, to notice her eyes was blood shot red from crying, every time I look at her cry make a nigga soft cause I hate that shit, and I'm the reason for it.

"Lo I didn't mean it , i-it just slipped out baby" I said trying to grab her, while she yanked away from me shaking her head.

" Your so inconsiderate , yes I did some fucked up and shit for leaving but I still got my ass whoop cause of my dumb ass reasons, I wanted to protect you for my dumb ass reasons, and you still don't know the half of it, but you want me to feel bad about my doings by even trying to love you, I just can't do it . You don't
Take my feelings into dept, you just don't fucking care and I'm tired of it. " I nodded my head, listening to what she was saying she still don't know what I'm coming from but in due time I knew now that I was gone have to tell her.

"Can we talk about this later, I'm
Not tryin to brush you off ma " I asked her sincerely , she nodded her head about to walk away from me, I groaned.

I pulled her against me once again, snuggling her neck, as she grew tensed.

" I'm sorry" I said in her ear kissing her neck, I did cause her a lot of pain and I knew now it was time for me to step up and stop being a bitch about my feelings, especially trying to fuck a bitch that I didn't have feelings for to get over her. Or even try to cover up the fact of everything when Knushi came.

" Poppi what happen I came as soon as I could baby" The voice irked my nerves, as I looked up to see Knushi staring at me with sad eyes.

London POV:

I mentally rolled my eyes, as I stared at this kushi bitch.

" bitch didn't I tell you too leave" Poppi yelled making me jump, she tried to come close to him.

" don't you step closer to either one of them" I said stepping up, I just realized that I do some dumb shit, but at the same time I have my daughter here. Egypt was dumb to marry the broad any fucking way, I say a lot of shit that I'm
Going to leave and I leave and always come back.

Girl get your shit together !

I said to myself, she looked at me for a brief second; making her way to Poppi grabbing on his arm, making Majesty wake up crying.

He pushed her hard, making her fall, as the hospital grew quiet.

" Bitch stay away from me or Ima kill you " he said with more emphasis, as his eyes grew black, making me have butterflies.

Why does this man have to be fine when he's pissed?

" Sir y-"

" Shut that shit up , I ain't leaving my brother in Thea" he said sitting down calming Majesty down.

" that ain't even your fucking baby, I should've had your baby" she screamed with tears down her face.

" Bitch you can't get even have kids, I didn't want kids with you hoe " he said looking dead at me, I wanted to leave.

Even though I wanted to whoop her ass in this hospital, I couldn't.

I've also, learned Poppi got some much build up emotions, especially his disorder be taking a role over him. I just wish he'll open up, but right now isn't the time worry about that.

" I really hope, that that some of a bitch die in there, you gone learn, I hope my
Uncle kills him" she said running out.

I was goin to chase after her, but decided against it going to the operating room.

Looking at Redd looking lifeless.

Comment and vote