Chapter 21

We've moved all our shit, as the movers helped us out. It was one specific nigga eyeing London, I didn't want to say anything to him about it, but once again I thought of my actions.

I can't say shit when I'm the reason for her to go to the next nigga. I was messing with my phone, texting Redd to see if everything was good on his end.

Redd: yeah nigga yu betta make sure that nigga don't snatch sis away from yo ass and you gone be stuck co-parenting 😂😂😴

I didn't even bother to text back, only because I'm getting sick of his ass.

" Ma' you hungry" I asked her as the mover was having  a conversation with her, I didn't like shit one bit, but I wasn't going to be the type that show that I'm jealous.

"I was just bout to get something with Saj" she said moving her hair out her face, I didn't say anything but nod my head biting my lip.

He was in my house moving my shit, but got the time to talk with my girl, I'm taking that shit out his pay.

I went back down stairs, to give everyone their checks.

" yo man this half of my money" he yelled getting in my face.  I'm dirty grimy ass nigga, I knew that much but his job was to move my shit in my house not talk to my girl.

An she has a audacity  to go out with this nigga.

" yo ass shouldn't be coming in my shit talking to my woma-"

" Poppi shut the hell up, I'm not your damn woman you made shit clear earlier, Saj lets go" she said grabbing him out the house.

" I should fuck around and change the locks on her ass" I said to my self as Redd came around the corner.

" nigga I told your dumb ass " he said shaking his head at me, while Majesty was sleeping on him.

" Red don't start that shit" I told him truthfully. I didn't want hear him, I don't know why I thought my world surrounds her.

" I'm just letting you know now, if you don't fight for her you gone lose her"

" man keep Maj for me until I come back" I told him leaving out, I drove the city stopping at the red light, to see London smiling all in that nigga face. I didn't know what to feel, I don't if I should feel hurt but I am hurt,  I'm a human being but shit I don't know how to feel. I should've took the love she gave and shared with me  to consideration.

I was really in my thoughts until i heard all the horns behind me blowing, I looked back at her before driving off to see her staring at me, with hurt eyes while he tried to get her attention back.

Her heart will always belong to me, I knew it. It's just my past keeps hunting me, feels as if I'm two different people with different names, with different personalities. I hate it so much, I don't know how to really be myself and I'm always pushing her away, she making me feel soft, making me do things I never done before. I would usually go to the club to get my mind off her, fuck a couple bitches and go on about my business.

I don't like expressing my self, I honestly don't even know how.

" shit so fucking frustrating" I yelled hitting the stirring wheel. I walked inside my trap and went to my office.

Everyone greeted me , but I didn't feel the urge to greet them back. I pulled out a blunt closing the door while locking it, turning on my cameras watching everyone moves.

My phone started to ring constantly, I didn't look the caller id .

"'Who the fuck is this " I barked in the phone.

" Egypt if you don't call yo ass down its me" London said, I palmed my face waiting to see what the hell she had to say, I wasn't in the mood, I was just in a fucked up mood.

" Why did you do Saj like at the house it wasn't called for" she basically yelled in the phone, I looked at it for a moment and started to laugh.

" you calling me bout a nigga you barely fucking know, don't come at me with that bullshit that nigga can get plenty more money but the shit ain't coming from me. An if you decide to even fuck with that nigga, he betta not be around my damn daughta" I said hanging up, I didn't want to deal with her, if she fucking with another nigga , I bet that's how she felt when I stopped coming home at night.

It was something bout that nigga I didn't trust, and I especially didn't want him around Lo or Majesty. He has a whole different vibe, I want to be able to protect both of them but if London want to be naive because she got a nigga to show her the type of attention I never gave her, I'll let her have, she's going to find out on her own.

" Bark " I yelled , opening the door.

" yeah boss"

" I need you to find some shit on a nigga, name Saj" I said playing in my hair, he nodded his head going back to do his job, that's why I like him he never ask questions he gets the job done as well.

I made it to house smelling like marijuana, I went to my bedroom to see London laid out with just her panties and t-shirt on. Temptation was a mothafucka.

I tapped her shoulder to get her up.

" what Poppi "

" get out " I told her taking my shoes off, I didn't want to be around her, I feel guilty as is when I shouldn't , and she flirty with some nigga.

" why " she asked, running her hands through my hair.

I signed removing her hands. " don't, I just can't be around you Lo, I hurt you enough." I told her taking off my shirt.

" so I can't sleep with you no more" she asked sadly.
I shook my head no, even though I started to love cuddling with her.

" Poppi why you always doing this to me, to us. Basically you know I love you I wouldn't do no fucked up shit. Yes I went out with him, only because you fucked me over once again, you think Ima just stay here and let you crumble my heart when there are plenty of men out here that would worship me, something that you won't do. And you can just sit in my damn face with no fucking symphany, saying you fucked a loose pussy ass bitch, but I'm at home being lonely ass fuck every night . You hurt me and yo ass knew it, I'm not good for you Egypt? Am I not  "

She screams as her eyes turn red.

" it's not that ma' I'm just fucked up . I'm going to shower" I told her walking away.

I let my hair steam in the water, as voices were coming in and out of my head.

"Why can't I love her like I want "

"Your fucked up nigga" a voice said in my head, I shook my head trying to hide the thoughts and voices but It never left.

"Just a stupid ass nigga in the streets, with no one to love you, even ya momma left you "

" if I were you I'll go fuck her brains out she gettin on my damn nerves with that crying"

" Leave me alone" I screamed, sliding
On the ground, I haven't cried in so long and I'm having a break down.

" Egypt "

Comment + 8

Votes + 10

The italics are voices in his head. Anyway comment and vote.

Don't be coming for Poppi, he just going through something right now that fucked with him through his childhood that will be getting revealed.

Check out : Diamond in the rough