Shes mine

Grayson's POV
Heavenly left for the hospital an hour ago, I check my phone every 5 minutes to see if I got a message from her but nothing.
"Hey Grayson why didn't you come to school today?" Ethan asked as he walked to my room after school.
"Well I was planning on going to school but heavenly wasn't feeling good so I thought i would take care of her for the day. I think it's her appendix" I said
"Oh well you can't miss school for some girl you barely know and besides we are leaving for LA in a week and your already going to miss a lot of school because of that" he said and stormed out of my room.
---------Ethan's POV--------
I can't believe Grayson would just skip school to take care of a girl he's only know for 3 days. I can't lose her to Grayson I really like her. I decided to text her and ask how she's doing. 15 minutes later she responded.
"Hey Ethan I'm doing okay I guess. They have to take out my appendix. I'm going into surgery in 5 minutes do you think you could come down to the hospital?" She asked.
"What about Grayson?" I asked I'm sure she already texted him.
"I haven't texted him yet. But I would like both of you guys to come to the hospital I need company"
"okay well we will be there shortly" was my last message to her before I yelled to Grayson in another room.
"GRAYSON!!!" I yelled.
"WHAT" he yelled back. Followed by my sister yelling "WOULD YOU GUYS BE QUIET" she screamed from down the hall.
"SORRY CAMERON" I yelled back and got up and went to Grayson's room.
"Heavenly just texted me that they are taking out her appendix she is going into surgery in 5 minutes and she wants company for afterwards" I said
"Okay well can Cameron drive us" he said
"I don't know let me ask her" I said
"CAMERON CAN YOU DRIVE ME AND GRAY SOMEWHERE?" I screamed
"YEAH SURE. BE READY TO LEAVE IN TEN MINUTES" She screamed from across the hall.
"OKAY THANK YOU CAMERON" I screamed back and went back to my room to get ready. 25 minutes later we arrived at the hospital. Me and Grayson went to the front desk to ask.
"We need heavenly drolets room number" I said to the lady at the front desk.
"Yes it's room 257 it's just up those stairs and around the corner to the right" she said while pointing.
"Thank you" I said as we went up the stairs.
-------heavenly's POV-------
I just got out of surgery when Ethan and Grayson came into the room. I was still really sleepy from the surgery.
"Hey guys" I said opening my eyes when I saw Grayson's and Ethan enter the room.
"Hey how are you feeling" Grayson said as he ran to my side grabbing my hand and rubbing it with his thumb while Ethan was next to him rubbing my knee.
"I'm okay I guess I'm just really tired and I can't do gymnastics for a few weeks but other than that i'm great" I said with a laugh
"Okay well we can't stay too long our sister is waiting in the car but we just waned to make sure you are going to be okay" Grayson said not letting Ethan speak at all.
"Yeah well I have to spend the night here and I get to go home tomorrow but I won't be in school for a few days" I said closing my eyes because I was tired.
"Oh okay well you seem tired so we're going to go so you can get some sleep" Ethan said taking his hand off my knee and walked towards the door.
"well I will come visit you tomorrow at home" Grayson said. They both said goodbye and 2 minutes later I fell fast asleep.
--------Ethan's POV--------
"Hey Grayson" I said entering his room
"What do you want" he said looking up from his phone.
"Are you going to ask heavenly out soon?" I asked
"I don't know I'm just going to wait until she's ready to date. But yeah eventually. Why?" He said while texting.
"Because I don't think she deserves you" I said loudly
"You're just jealous that I'm going to get her" he said and threw his phone on the floor.
"No it's because your just going to date her for a month and then just leave her for someone else. She needs someone that will actually love her" I said
"No I won't I really like her" he yelled.
"Yeah but I love her, I feel like we are meant for each other" I said yelling back at him.
"Well your not meant for each other she likes me so get over her" he yelled
I couldn't say anything back to him I just walked away and slammed my door shut. I grabbed my phone and texted heavenly
"Hey heavenly I know this is a bad time but I need to talk to you when you get home" I texted. She replied right away
"Okay is everything alright?" She said
"Yeah I will tell you tomorrow" I said and threw my phone onto the floor and fell asleep with heavenly on my mind.