Home

Heavenly's POV
I have been home for over a week now. And Grayson hasn't tried to contact me. The twins got home from LA last night and I have school with them today. I decided to walk to school. I waked by the twins house and saw Grayson's getting in his sisters car. I was at the end of our road when I heard someone calling my name.
"Heavenly wait up" someone yelled from behind. I turned around to see Ethan running to catch up.
"Hey why didn't you go with your sister?" I asked when he caught up.
"Because I don't want you to walk alone" he said slowing down to a walking pace.
"How was the rest of LA?" I asked
"It wasn't that great. Grayson wasn't himself" Ethan said.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Well he was sad. He only really talked when he was with his fans but even then he wasn't himself" Ethan said.
"Oh"
"Heavenly, Grayson told me what he found in the bathroom" Ethan said and turned to face me.
"It's not what it looks like. I don't do drugs" I said looking at the ground
"Heavenly, Grayson's really likes you he became a new person when he met you but he doesn't want to date a girl that does drugs" Ethan said
"I really like him. But it's my business so if you and Grayson could stay out of my business that would be great" I said and started to run to school leaving Ethan in the dust.
------Grayson's POV--------
I miss heavenly I really like her but i can't date a girl that does drugs. I decided to ride to school with Cameron. Until heavenly explains what those pills were I'm not going to talk to her. I really want to talk to her, but I just can't. We had first period together and she sat behind me so I would just have to deal with it.
When I got to school I went to my locker and found Ethan standing there.
"Hey did you talk to heavenly about it?" I asked him when I got to my locker.
"Yeah I did she told me that we need to get our of her business" Ethan said
"Ugh I just want her to explain what those pills were" I said opening my locker.
"Well just look them up"Ethan said
"Well they didn't have a label but maybe she took the labels off. I remember what the pills look like I will google it right now" I said pulling out my phone.
"OMG" I gasp while looking at my phone.
"What" Ethan said m
Look I said showing him my phone which made him gasp as well.
"I'm going to talk to her about this at lunch" I said and closed my locker
"I don't know if you should gray she told us to stay out of her business" Ethan said on our way to our first period.
"I have to talk to her I miss her" I said and walked into class. Heavenly was already in her seat. She looked like she was crying.
I decided not to talk to her until lunch.
----- 2 hours later. Heavenly's POV-----
It was lunch time and I had no idea who I was going to sit with. I would probably just sit at a table by myself.
I got my lunch and sat at the end of a table away from the girls at the other end. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. A few minutes later I saw a figure standing on the other side of the table. I looked up and saw Grayson sit down in front of me.
"Why didn't you just tell me you suffer from anxiety and depression" he said making me choke on my food.
"How do you know that?" I snapped
"I looked it up. Heavenly it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's okay it doesn't make me like you any less" he said.
"I told you to stay out of my business" I said picking up my tray and walked to the trash and ran out of the cafeteria. I can't believe he would just look it up. I told him to stay out of my business.
"Heavenly wait" Grayson called from down the hallway. I didn't turn around I just kept walking. When I felt someone grab my hand and spin me around to face them.
"Grayson i don't want to talk just let me go" I said looking at the ground. A tear slipped down my cheek.
"Heavenly just listen to me okay. Heavenly I don't care if you have a mental illness, I like you a lot and nothing will change that. I'm sorry for accusing you for doing drugs, I regret accusing you. Can you give me another chance?" He said. His voice sounded weak, like he was about to cry.
"I really like you Grayson's but our relationship was moving to fast. We already slept in the same bed together and it was only after dating for a week. I want to give you another chance but I don't know if you can handle me and my depression" I said. Grayson must have realized I was crying because he lifted my head and wiped the tears with his thumb.
"Please give me one more chance heavenly. I will love you no matter how many flaws you have. And we can take our relationship slow. I will do anything for you" he said. He looked at my eyes then my lips then back up at my eyes. I looked back down at the ground and I felt him lift my chin with his hand then he leaned in and kissed me passionately.
"I will give you one more chance" I said making him smile "but only if we can take it slow" I said afterwards
"We will take it as slow as you want" he said grabbing my hand and kissed it.
"Come on let's get back to lunch" I said and we walked back to lunch holding hands.
----------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. But also I do not suffer from depression or anxiety so I'm not really sure how people act with either of them. But if you do have anxiety or depression or you cut yourself or any type of self harm, please get help for it. No one deserves to feel that way. Anyways do you think that's what heavenly is trying to hide from Grayson or do you think there is more to her then you think?