Everything I didn't say

I walked into his house. It was quiet. The rainy sky color seeped into his glass windows. He gave me his jacket and I tied my hair up into a messy bun. He stared at me, almost as if on the moment he could feel what I felt. No words were needed. He broke that nerdy smile and I hugged him as hard and tight as I could. When we finally stopped, he looked at me with his avacado green eyes.
Ashton : Ariel I know What You're Going Through Is Hard. It probably seems like no one understands. I know. And I know everyone is not going to grieve the same.
I felt like I new what he'd say so I shook my head but I let him finish
Ashton : It's okay to be upset. Ariel, you're brave and very strong. You'll get through this. Please don't shut us out, what if something happens to one of us? We need to enjoy being together while we still can! Please..
Those words peirce my heart. It's almost if he wanted to lift the pain off me. He was gentle. He was something everyone else wasn't. He was trying to get through to me without belittling my opinion and decisions. He cared.
Ashton : Do you want to take a shower? You can use mine, my little brothers aren't here right now, they visit every now and then.
Me : Sure.
Ashton : You can use one of my hoodies too once you get out k?
Me : thx.
I took a shower and came back to see Ashton watching The Flash. Typical Ash. I walk over and sit next to him. He smiles at me and I laugh. He gets his goodie and helps me put it on and I sit back into the couch. There was a gap between us. It didn't seem like it was even there. He smiled at me. But with Ash, he doesn't smile at girls often.
Me : Soooo there is something I need to tell you.
Ash : You like me?
Me : How did you-
Ash : *laughing* I know you. You get that look on your face.
Me : *mock gasp* What look?
Ash : The one where you look drunk. *laughing*
I throw a pillow.
Ash : Okay okay you make a face where you get this huge smile and you blush just the slightest bit and your eyes gloss up.
Why is it that everything he says is perfect. He can even describe my most unflattering moments and making them New York Top sellers.
Ash : Like the one you have right now.
I threw another pillow this time he dramatically falls on the couch.
Ash : Ohhh so you wanna play THAT game huh Mrs Irwin?
He hot me with a pillow. And then it broke into a full on pillow fight. Screaming and laughing and shouting. It made me feel free again. All of a sudden he hit me and I fell to the ground laughing. He helped me up and we just stared at each other laughing at how ridiculous we looked. Then he stopped. He just stared at me. I mirrored him. He dropped his pillow and I dropped mine as he pulled me in and our lips connected. His hand running through my hair. My arms draped lazily around his neck. I felt safe. Before I could react the door opened.