What's been seen

Aaron walked through the door apologizing, obviously not seeing us. Ash and I quickly departed, both of our cheeks reddened with embarrassment and enjoyment as acted like we were having fun.. different than the fun we just had.
Aaron : There you are, this is the last place I was gonna chec know before I filed a missing person report. Are you alright?
I stared akwardly at my feet.
Me : I'm fine.
Aaron : Listen, I didn't mean what I s-
Me : Don't, Aaron. Don't be biased. If you think I need help that's your opinion...but I know I'm doing just fine.
Ash mouthed a be right back to me and walked in a different room as if he was looking for something.
Aaron : Why'd you come here?
Me : Let's see, if I went to Aiden, he would tell you because you guys have been best friends since middle school. If I went to Taylor, she would've been so mad at you she would've dragged you to the house to tell you off and you'd know I was there.
Aaron : Look, Ari-
Me : Don't apologize for someth I need you're not sorry for. It's a waste of energy. I'm not mad at you. I'm disappointed. And I am very mad at my sister. You should go home.
Aaron : Alright.
He gave me a side hug and ruffled my hair and left. Minutes later a happy Ashton came with a note and shoved it in my pocket.
Ash : You'll be alright to drive home?
Me : Yeah, thanks for everything.
He smiled at me and I got in my car and drove home. I followed my normal routine and walked straight past my sister into my bedroom and laid on my bed blasting 5sos. But all of a sudden, through blaring headphones I heard a creaking noise, my door being opened by...Emily..
Me : Oh no you don't, get the heck out of my room.
Emily : I'd rather you be mad at me now and possibly get over it.. than you find out later and hate me for life.
Me : Emily I swear if you don't leave I'm going to yell at you so loud that your soul comes out of your ears!!
Emily : Please just watch...you need to see.
I sighed in defeat. She pulled out her mac computer and showed me a video. It was the day I went to the pizza place with my friends. The video showed Emily dragging Izzy down the stares. Then slamming her head against the marble counter as she fell head first onto the hard kitchen floor. I shook my head in disbelief.
Me : No.
Emily : *crying* Sis I-
Me : NO SHUT UP EMILY I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! SHE'S DEAD AND I WAS JUST BEGINNING TO THINK IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Emily : I..I'm-
Me : GET THE HECK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! !!! GO STAY AT STACY'S UNTIL TOMORROW.
I laughed dryly with tears in my eyes.
Me : Because I'm leaving.