Chapter 13

A/N: Super quick question, I always go through before I publish a chapter and edit it but sometimes I go back to see if I missed a mistake and I was wondering if you guys get a notification when I have to press the publish button again when all I changed was grammar?... Let me know. Also...

IN THE SPAN OF ONE SINGLE DAY, JOHNNY THREE TEARS RETWEETED ME AND MY BROTHER GAVE ME THE HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD TICKETS HE BOUGHT TO TAKE ME, HIM, AND MY BOYFRIEND FOR MY BIRTHDAY! MY HEART CANT HANDLE THIS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Jade's POV•

I can hear the crowd screaming with excitement, but it's nothing but fuzzy background noise. I'm in shock. This is what every Hollywood Undead fan pictures, and it's my reality. I'm shaking and I'm flushed, staring up into his big blue eyes.

I take my hands from his and he looks nervous, like this means I'm rejecting him. I take my now available hands and pull his bandana down so it's around his neck, then wrap them around his neck, grinning up at him completely ridiculously. I kiss him hard, and the crowd and noise fade away as time seems like it stands still just for us. I pull back and he's smiling shyly.

I turn the microphone stand to face more in my direction because I don't yell or sing into it the way he does at these shows.

"I love you so damn much, Charles P. Scene," I smile and search his eyes. He looks relieved and relaxed, and definitely happy. "I mean, I hear that's what they call you," I joke about his lyrics and I hear cheers from the crowd as the noise comes back into focus and I blush, knowing how open this seemingly intimate moment really was.

"And this would be exactly why I love you, Jade," he laughs and kisses me quick, turning back to the microphone. "Since she mentioned it, I'd say it's just about time for Pigskin!"

The crowd screams so loud it's almost deafening. I can't blame them, he looks so natural here, so confident. It's hot.

"Feel free to take your sexy self back stage for this one, I don't need you listening to Danny about hiking up that skirt or getting naughty surrounded by thousands of people," he laughs.

I smile and look down at my customized Hollywood Undead crop top and black high waisted skirt to match my black converse.

"I'd just like to point out that the Charlie Scene just told a smoking hot girl not to pull up her skirt! This is a fucking special concert!" Danny laughs into his microphone and George hits his arm.

"Smoking hot, but mine," he winks at me and pulls his bandana back up while all the girls in the crowd melt at his wink, and so do I. And the compliments.

"Yours," I say into his ear as I kiss his cheek, well, bandana, and walk backstage.

I can't stop smiling. Jordon loves me. The Charlie Scene just made it internationally known that he loves me.

I 'Party by Myself' while I watch Charlie move from back stage.

They close the concert and it's depressing, until Jordon runs up and scoops me into a huge hug and spins me around.

•Charlie's POV•

"I love you so much, Jade."

It feels amazing to be able to say it, I've known it since we met. She's special.

"And I love you, Charles," she smiles.

Why does everything sound hot when she says it?

"I like the way you say that," I whisper in her ear and she squirms a little in the hug. "You ok?" I laugh slightly.