Chapter 10: Breaking Point

I walked around scanning the room. I didn't trust anyone anymore. Sarah walked up to me and greeted me with a warm smile
"How are you doing?" Sarah asked
"As good as I can be. What's up?"
"Niamh feels a bit hot and I was wondering if I could have the key to get some." She asked sheepishly
"Sure. Here you go." I handed her the key. She thanked me and went to unlock the door. I would get the key from her later. I heard banging and crashing in the room where all our supples are. I raced over to see Kat pinning Sarah to the wall.
"What are you doing Kat!" I yelled
"She was stealing!" She yelled pressing Sarah harder to the wall. A bag fell out of Sarah's hand containing food, water and medicine. Suddenly I saw a flash of silver and Kat was on the ground.
"I'm not as innocent as you thought I was. You were a fool to trust me." Sarah snickered placing her dagger in her belt. She picked up her bag.
"Put it back." I growled
"I'm doing this for the group not for me. " She answer coolly. Alpha came running staring at Sarah and growling.
"Ok fine." She threw the bag back in the room and rolled her eyes.
"Give me the key." She threw me the key and folded her arms.
"Are you happy now?" Sarah asked sidestepping around me. I let her go and went to Kat. She was cursing under her breathe.
"It's only a flesh wound." Kat stated getting up.
"Your lucky. Thanks I owe you one." She nodded to me in reply and walked out. I locked the door and walked into Izzy and Sarah fighting.
"YOU WHAT!" Sarah roared at Izzy
"I had to!!! They were going to kill me!" Izzy yelled back with the same rage.
"I DONT CARE!" Sarah raised her gun to shot Izzy in the head but Niamh jumped in front getting hit in head. She dropped to the ground with a thud a pool of blood forming around her head. The door to the pharmacy opened and people came flooding in. Our group pointed their guns and the strange people. But there was more of the new people.
"I suggest you lower your guns or your all gonna die." Sarah suggested. Me and Kat told them to lower their guns and we made our way to the front of the group.
"What do you want?" I asked rage filling my voice
"Her." She growled pointing to Izzy.
"Why?" I asked curiously
"She killed my parents!" She yelled in anger. Izzy was on the ground crying over Niamh's dead body.
"You can't have her." I growled
"Who's gonna stop me? If any of you move an inch to help her I'll kill you all." She replied sweetly. Skipping off and grabbing Izzy by the hair and dragging her behind her. She held her up high in the air by the hair
"Now why don't tell your friends what you did before I kill you?" She said to her politely. It was sickening the way she was talking to her
"Before you guys found us we were wondering around looking for you guys. We thought we saw two walkers but they turned out to be Sarah's parents. It was an accident I thought they were walkers." She said in a shaky voice. Her eyes went dark and she lowered them
"You killed them! In cold blood! She hissed.
"I could kill you but torture sounds like a better option." She gave a sickening smile before pulling Izzys hair up higher. She held a knife to her throat. Pressing it harder and harder. A trickle of blood ran down her throat.
"Any last words?" She smirked
"I should be asking you that." Izzy smiled and rammed a rusty nail into Sarah's rib cage. She dropped Izzys hair and stumbled backwards. Izzy dived for her Katana. The room was suddenly filled with gun fire. Kat threw me a spare AR-15. A lot of people from our side got mowed down. Me and Kat dived behind a wall. We counted to tree before jumping out again and shooting most of them. Izzy was fighting Sarah. Sarah disarmed Izzy and pressed a dagger to her throat. I threw my dagger hitting her in the leg. She screamed and trembled backwards. She looked around seeing dead bodies on both sides. She cursed under her breathe and gave me a sickening smile and fled. Everyone was still fighting each other. I pushed my way through Kat on my heels. I reloaded my gun while I was running after her. It was harder for Sarah to run as she was injured. She looked back to see us. Suddenly she pulled two pistols out and shot at us. I tried ducking under the bullets. But I got shot. I fell to the ground a looked down at my stomach. Blood gushed out of it. Scarlet read blood stained my hands and shirt. I pressed my hands against it.
"Chelsea!" Kat yelled running over to me
"Get Sarah....... Leave me I'll be fine." I said between weak and shaky breathes.
"I'm not leaving you!" She kneeled down lifting up my shirt expecting the wound.
"It's not too deep but you will bleed out if I don't get it out now. Do you have a pocket knife?" She asked. I nodded and handed it to her.
"I'm sorry but this is gonna hurt like hell. Do you want to take your chances and head back to the pharmacy and get it out?" She asked looking down at the wound then at me.
"No just do it now." I nodded to her. She nodded back and from a near by puddle used it to clean most of the blood away. She took a deep breathe then pushed the tip of blade in further and further. I screamed out in agonising pain. I past out from the pain.
***************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys another really long chapter! I just wanted to say thanks for all your support and the gun on the front cover is the AR-15! I'm gonna start doing longer chapters more often! Thanks again! (Vote and comment please!)