~Chapter 6~

I don't have much to say this time. ;-; Boring? Yup. Well, unless you wanted to know why I haven't updated in like two weeks and more, BLAME IT ON SCHOOL. I hate 8th grade, but all of my friends are still amazing, so yay for me! :D and , you guys are da best. They both write fanfiction! Unlike all my other friends... T_T Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I love/hate writing it! Happy thoughts! Ensemble! Glitter face! Uh, yea, I'm gonna go eat a sandwich now. ;-;

I drew that picture. ✌️✏️

Cya! -Alexis

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Delirious Pov~

"OH GOD (Sorry!) WHAT THE FU-" Before I could finish my sentence I got blown up by the one and only Mini Ladd. Mini, Wildcat, Nogla and I were up recording some GTA5. I woke up really early asking if just the three would record. Hey, they were the only other ones online at 7:00 in the morning, so what would it matter? 'It would matter If I wanted to keep my soul and not die by waking the others up...'

"Haha! Wow Delirious, you went flying!" Nogla said. I laughed, then went quiet. "Yea, well I could go farther than you bit**!" Wildcat confirmed. "Bring it." I challenged.

"Ok, you ready Wildcat?" Mini Ladd asked while preparing his Rocket Launcher. I knew that Mini had a crush on Wildcat, so I snickered. "Hey, whats so funny?" Wildcat asked. "Nothing. I was just thinking about something."

"Ok. 3...2 1!" I stood back and watched Wildcat get sent up to the air. "Whoa! You guys are tied!" We all laughed. "Yea, we are tied. So what now?" I asked."You win a rocket Delirious, that's what!" And I went up even farther. I eventually came back down, breaking all of my virtual-self's bones. "Haha, that sound affect doe'!" Nogla shouted not so loud. I respawned at the beach.

"Guys it was nice playing with you, but I am HUNGRY! So I am gonna wake Eva-" I heard a crash in one of the three's house. "Mini?! Nogla?! Wildcat?! What the hell was that?!..." "I'm fine!" Nogla and Wildcat said at the same time. But- Mini- didn't reply. "M-Mini? Are you ok?" I quivered in fear. Silence.

All three of us sat there quietly. We didn't know what to do. "Hey Wildcat? Don't you live like two blocks away from him?" I asked. "... I'll be going now!" Wildcat yelled. I was too worried to drop my headset because of how loud that yell was. All that mattered was that Mini was Okay. I was terrified. We didn't even notice he left his set-up.

I ran into Evan's room and shook him awake. "God damn Del! What the hell? I was dreaming about- Actually that one is personal.... I don't want to talk about it." He blushed. "We have NO time! Get out of bed!" I rushed. I was starting to feel dizzy. Everything was hazy and blurry with tears.

I was about to fall to my knees. I was so weak at this point I couldn't think straight. Before I could hit the ground, Evan came to my aid and caught me in his arms. "Jon? Jon! Your fine! Just relax and tell me what happened!"

"It's... Mini, Ladd." I could barely make out the words. He carefully set me on the bed to rest. I was so weak? 'Why?....' I instantly fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

~Evan Pov~

I set Jonathon on my bed cautiously, and bolted out of the room. I ran to the office where I could hear Wildcat screaming in the background. Jon's phone was blowing up, so I picked up.

Evan- Hel-?

Wildcat- DAMN DEL WHAT TOOK SO LONG TO ANSWER??!

Evan- Whoa calm down Wildcat! Its Evan! Del passed out after waking me up!