Chapter 2: Lacrosse Tryouts

~Jay' s POV~

Carlos and I, had to join the Tourney team because the fairy godmother said to so we tried out. When we got to the lacrosse field the coach told us to get our helmets on and then he yelled at Carlos to get out of the kill zone. Then we started playing I knocked everyone down and made a score. The coach then called me over and said "meet with me later and I'll show you a rule book" then he told Ben to help Carlos out "Also Jay you are on the team"

~Later~

I met up with the coach on the bleachers. He asked me if I knew what a team was I shook my head. "Well a team is like a family" I looked at him "You don't want to be at my house for dinner" he then thought for a moment. "A team is like the body it needs all the different parts to function correctly" I smirked "can I be the fist" he smiled awkwardly "uh sure" he then handed me my jersey.

~In Mal' s and Evie' s room~

I walked in the door then made a super hero pose. Carlos while holding a dog in his lap whistled. And I smiled like a mad man. Then I walked over to Mal' s bed while she was sitting there looking through her mom's Magic spell book. "Did Jane say you could see the wand?" Mal looked at me with an annoyed look "Would I be going through all the spells in this spell book if she did" she then sighed annoyed. Evie looked up from her homework "Oh I found out that the fairy Godmother is going to be using her wand at the coronation we all get to go and of course I have nothing to wear" Mal smirked and then there was a knock at the door. Mal got up to answer it when she opened the door there was an anxious Ben standing in the doorway. "Hey guys I haven't seen you guys all day I was just stopping by to see if you had any questions or concerns" Mal looked at Ben and then back at us "No I don't think we have any questions" Ben looked at us "well if you have any questions just ask" Mal then nodded and then was about to close the door when she realized something "Wait Ben do we all get to go to your Coronation?" He nodded "yes everyone from school is invited" Mal thought for a second "is there any way we could be near the fairy godmother so we can soak up all the sweet goodness" Ben looked surprised by the question "no the only people who is gonna be near the fairy Godmother is me my parents and my girlfriend" Mal' s face took on an evil grin "oh okay that's fine" she then closed the door. "Guys we have work to do" she said and then Carlos threw her her mother's spell book.