Chapter 1: First day at Auradon Prep

~Carlos' s POV~

I got out of the limo with this blue thing that I had no idea what it was. When I had noticed that Jay was staring at me. I looked at them all one by one first Jay then Evie then Mal. Jay laughed a bit "What?" I said looking at them all again. Three people had walked up to us the older woman in between the two teens looked at us with a big warm smile. "Carlos leave it where you found it and by that I mean just leave it" she said I threw the thing whatever it was back in the limo. Mal snickered at me and so did Evie Jay just laughed at me. "I am Fairy Godmother head mistress of Auradon Prep Welcome everyone" fairy godmother said Mal smiled "As in the Fairy Godmother as in Bibbity Bobbity boo?" Mal said fairy godmother smiled "Bibbity bobbity you know it" she said. "You know I've always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you popped in unannounced with that sparkly wand warm smile and that sparkly wand" Mal said with an evil look in her eyes. Fairy godmother smiled a brighter smile. "Well that was a long time ago like I always say don't dwell on the past or your gonna miss the future" she said. Jay had smiled wickedly. The blonde haired boy next to the Fairy Godmother aproached us. "Hello everyone I am Ben Son of Belle and the beast" the girl on the other side of the Fairy God mother stepped forward and took Ben's hand. "Prince Benjamin soon to be king isn't that right Benny-boo" she said, Ben just nodded. "And this is Audrey" Ben said she nodded "Princess Audrey, Ben's girlfriend" she said.