Synopsis

So, think of this...

You are absolutely and utterly tired yet you just can't sleep, so you go on a social media website. You make an account and start following all these other pages, to which you haven't even taken a good look at. You start messaging people which you now call your "friends". Other words, you describe them like they were your besties since Gerber baby food. You continue to spend, around four hours on this site before you knockout.

When you wake up, your laptop is FLOODED with messages and conversations with people of which you don't even know. You take a closer look at the messages displayed to realize, these people did act as your besties. They just hadn't heard one thing from the sleep-deprived you, you have a whole bunch of crap going on in your life, to which they can help with.

When internet friends become your best friends, how does that effect your life? Well ask me, Patricia Valentine, otherwise known as Pattie.

This story is my intellectual exclusive property. Any text written underneath this story is protected by United States, United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The content may not be copied to another computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected, or altered in any way, Any violations of this can be punishable by law.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: DO NOT COPY