Chapter Nine- Party Part Two

I lent my back against Aiden as I swung shots down. People chant around me, which included my bullies. The alcohol and peer pressure had gotten to me, which I admit fully. My hair dangled down my back, and the alcohol hit me strong. I choked down however many shots they wanted me to take. It was fun yes, but it would never last. The stench of liquor on my breath was enough to make me stop. I'd probably been able to chug a whole bottle if I wanted to.

    Aiden tapped my shoulder and when I turned around to see what he wanted, our faces were so close. I could feel his breathe against my cheek when he spoke to me. "I think it's time you stop." He whispered. I would've kept going, but that's Aiden. He took control of me, and I love it. He grabbed my hand and walked me outside to his car. I climbed inside the passenger seat and sat back, admiring the night I had. 

    Aiden climbed in the drivers side, and looked over at me with a smile. We're drunk. He reached over and softly touched my cheek. I want Aiden. I want him to be mine. Our faces gravitated to each other, and as I felt his breathe on my lips, we kissed. It wasn't any quick kiss, or any slobbery kiss. It was just our lips, nobody else existed and I must admit that I quite adore this.

    I fancy the feeling of love, and I guess I fancy Aiden. Even though Aiden is some bad-boy and I'm just a nerdy bookworm, I remember what the meaning of love is to me.

LOVE

    The feeling of attraction and the wish to know another.

    It makes me feel warm and giddy inside, as does alcohol but love is different. It's hard to explain how love feels. Love is not how pre-teens feel about One Direction, and it isn't how an old woman feels about her tulips. Love is when you look at somebody and you think to yourself, 'I made a good catch with this one.' Love is when your dying wish is for their sake.

    His fingertips trailed my sides, longing for the feel of me. I longed for the feeling of lust. 

Now all I feel is lustful love.

    He pulled me over to his seat, where I sat on his lap and stretched myself over his lap as he suckled on my neck. A tickle, and then the squirming feeling inside. I felt more giddy than a kid in the candy shop, I want Aiden, and soon.

    "I love you Aiden Deyes!" I groaned and looked him in the eyes. He smiled and bit his tongue. He pulled me in close to him, and that's when I could feel his breathe on my ear.

    "I love you too kitten." He said and reclined his seat back. I laid on him, and he placed his hands on my lower back, edging to my shorts. My head rest in the crook of his neck, and for the first time I felt wonderful. I felt better than I ever had in a relationship with Teddy. I was comfortable with Aiden, and I hope to feel like this for a good while.

~--~