Bad Boy : Chapter 6

Chapter 6

6:30 AM

Savvyn

The Next Morning I woke up in Rayan's arms. It felt good to do that. Yesterday we had a heart to heart. We told each other some deep things that we wouldn't tell anyone else. I really feel that I can trust him now....its nice to vent to a guy that listens.

"Morning Sav. " he rolled over and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning." I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene thing . Thank God that today is Friday. After doing that , I got dressed in the bathroom , & came back out into my room .

" Towel and a washcloth ?" He asked , pulling out his outfit. I got a towel and washcloth for him from the linen closet. He went into the bathroom and took his shower.

While he was in the shower , I went downstairs to make me some breakfast. My dad was knocked out on the couch with his girlfriend. She had a lit cigar between her fingers , which was slipping out to fall to the ground. I slid the rest of the cigar out and butted it into the ashtray on the coffee table.

" The hell are you doing?! " she hollered , startling me, I thought she was sleeping. Did she expect me to let her burn the damn house to the ground??

" I thought you were sleeping. I didnt want -" She cut me off.

" You whore ! Don't touch my shit! " she stood up and pushed me hard against the coffee table. Causing me to scrape my leg against the corner & holler in pain . My dad then woke up and started rubbing his eyes , stretching.

"Savvyn ...go upstairs." He slurred his words.

"No Let her come down here and fight me like the boss lady she think she is!" She screamed at him , then slapped me! I couldn't believe this at all , I slapped her back .

"Your messing with the wrong one!" She slurred out and put her hand in the air. She started stumbling backwards. I realized that the lady was drunk. I started to walk away , but then she jumped on my back. Which sent me straight to the floor , face-down. She was pulling my hair and punching me in my back. I was in pain & my dad was throwing up on the side of the couch during this altercation. Struggling, I turned onto my back and I kicked her off me . Then I felt strong hands pull me up.

..Rayan.

My dad isn't supposed to see him.! I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs before my dad could see. Once reaching my room , that stomach pain started to come back. But worse than the first time. Then my dad barged in , sober as ever , and he saw ray...

Rayan

Savvyn is on the bed about to have an anxiety attack. Her dad looks as if he is about to kill me. The woman from downstairs is crying and hollering in the background. Sav calms down and her dad starts questioning her.

" What's going on in here.?" He looks at the both of us.

"Nothing." She kept her head down.

" Who are you young man? " His facial expression grew angrier , by each second that he was glaring at me.

" Rayan , sir. " I clenched my jaw. There Savvyn goes with the heavy breathing.

"Ill deal with you later. Know better than this." He told her & with that, him and that woman left the room arguing. Savvyn ran to the bathroom , throwing up. As much as I wanted to go and help her. My drop is in a few minutes. I cant afford to miss it either. I climbed off of her balcony and ran to 1st & 15th . Which isn't too far from the house . I then waited for Tyrone & Bobby.

Savvyn

For a split second when I thought the pain went away, it came back. I kept calling ray but he didn't answer. After a while I layed there and waited for it to go away. I calmed down and got up to brush my teeth. Then my dad came through into my bathroom . I put my toothbrush back in its holder . Then I braced myself for what he had to say.

"Who was that boy?" He asked.

"A friend of mines."

"Why was he in your room?" I had to think of a lie, and fast.

"We were doing a project, i didn't want to bother you and your girlfriend." Believable, Im not really lying . We were working on a project , just not today.

" If I ever catch a boy up in your room again... Imma cut your ass. " He said harshly. With that being said , he left the bathroom. After that, he left the room and tended to his girlfriend. I hopped in bed and layed down to relax. My thoughts immediately filled with nothing but Rayan and the things he shared with me last night.

Rayan POV

We were running down the street on which I live, trying to run from Kaytee and his crew . Thanks to Bobby, for not showing up, now me and Tyrone getting shot at. We took a couple shortcuts to get to an abandoned warehouse that Tyrone knows of . Once through the woods, back out to the main road , couple of twists and turns. We were finally there ,we got inside through a rusted back door and we thought we lost them , but we were soooo wrong.

"Well ,well , well, you punk ass niggas found my damn hideout huh? " KayTee started loading his glock. Tyrone was scared. I felt him shaking beside me.

"Wheres my money?" He snaps his fingers and 2 of his boys come and grab me and Tyrone.

"Its with bobby!!!! We don't have it!" Damn , He's really trying to get us killed. The best answer for KayTee is no answer. I told him before to keep his mouth shut.

"Wrong answer." T spinned the glock on his hand , playing with it as he paced around me and Ty. He stopped in front of me , then he cocked his gun back .I took a deep breath, I cant die yet. I never got the chance to be with Savvyn .Crazy how shes the only person Im thinking of before I die.

"NO!" Tyrone hollered. I kept my eyes closed.

"Pow!" The gun was fired , but I didn't feel anything. Only thing I felt was the guy who was holding me back , releasing my arms.

"Oh Shit, you killed him." I open my eyes and see Tyrone's body in front of my feet, in a pool of blood. I fell to my knees and started shaking him . KayTee and his crew ran off from the scene.

"Im sorry... I didnt bring the money... On time." Ty managed to say coughing up blood.

"Fuck the money Ty , it don't matter. You gotta stay awake bro ! Stay aw-" right then , his eyes closed slowly.. And he died in my arms.

Savvyn

"Sav you cant go to the club looking like that" Kai said to me in repulse.

"Whats wrong with it?" I asked. I had on basketball shorts , sneakers ,& a t-shirt. I just left from my track meet & I honestly don't give a damn about the club. Im stressed and tired from the game , but Kai absolutely insists on me going to the club tonight with her.

"You need to look more sexy and less sporty." She said getting up & going into my closet. I fell back on my bed to rest my back. Feels so good to lay down..

"Savvyn , who's clothes are these ?" Kai held up Rays black duffle bag. my eyes widened and I panicked . I don't want her to think anything is going on between us .

"My cousin Darrel ." I lied on the spot, I don't even have a cousin Darrel .

"Oh okay . I found something that you can wear ! " She squealed and ran over to my bed , holding up a little black dress.

"Where did that come from?"

"Your closet duh. " she laughed and tossed it to me... I've never seen this dress in my life.

"This is crazy."

"It'll be crazy if you show up to the party in your track wear. Go put that dress on girl. " Kai demanded. I sighed and looked at the dress again , then I went into the bathroom to put it on.

...

.