Bad Boy : Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Savvyn

Ray didn't come to my house last night, he didn't call or text me either. Im not trying to be clingy or anything. But I just feel safer around him. A break is definitely what we need. So I just let him be, I didn't call or text him . I don't really have anyone to text. Trevor and I aren't on good terms, and Kai is just brainwashed. Everyone else is just, too lame. But I decided to call Shaun. I never really do but, its a start.

" Savvyn ?" He answered.

"Hey Shaun ."

"Oh, whats up ? "

"Nothing just relaxing."

"Oh. Hows life going?"

"Not too good ... How about you?." I started playing with my fingers.

"The basketball team is going to London , tomorrow, so yeah getting ready for that. " he yawned. I was a little distracted. The basketball team will be leaving for a 1 week trip. I would do anything to get out of this place.

" Savvyn can you hear me?" He asked , I was lost in my thoughts again .

"Yeah Im here."

" If you need someone to talk to Im always here , iight ?"

"Alright."

"Shaun, Baby come back to bed." some girl in the back whined.

"I'll talk to you later, and you can always talk to me. Got that Sav?"

"Yeah.. "

" Ill talk to you later." With that, he hung up.

I turned on the TV and tried to get my mind away from everything once again. But somehow , it just wasn't working. My mind kept wandering to all these different places all at once, and my stomach started hurting again. I staggered from the bed and rushed to the bathroom to get my medicine as fast as I could. I took the pills , then sat on the cold tile floor. The pain eased away , but I still was confused. I just need to figure out what Andrew Tyler wants from me, and why. I also need to sort things out with Kai. Trevor on the other hand, should stay away from me. I just don't need him in my life anymore.

Rayan

I was with my mom for a while this morning. She really had me thinking about my relationship with Sav. Am I really ruining her life? I know I probably got her out of her comfort zone , but I don't think Im changing her, she told me she was okay with the change.... But I still feel like Im a problem to her. Maybe I should end it with her and she wont be in danger anymore....

11:00 AM

I went back to Angelo's house so he could help me with the locked suitcase. When I got there, it was empty and quiet except the sound of guns being loaded. Yeah, Angelo's home. So I went to the back room and sat in a chair . Then I put the suitcase on the table.

"This is it?" Angelo put his gun down.

" Yeah." Angelo got up and got a knife and some pliers off of his dresser. Then started to open the case.

After about 10 minutes, he finally got it open. It was a bunch of crack, weed,meth, needles, etc. And a note on the top of it.

"Elizabeth Lana Tyler....I know who she is." Angelo read the name on the piece of paper

"How? Who is she?"

"Thats Andrews girl. She comes here now and then to get a fix from Bobby. But he isn't here no more, so she doesn't come. " Angelo laughed and tossed the paper back in the case.

"Andrew Tyler?"

"Yeah , you know him? " Angelo picked up a gun and began cleaning it, as always.

"Yea, he tried to rape Savvyn." Thinking about that day made me mad all over again. He's another nigga on my hit list.

"Where can i find his girlfriend?"

"She hangs out in the square."

After a few hours of talking with Angelo, we formed up a plan. Which was to go out in the square, to find Elizabeth. Ask her about Andrew and see if she knows anything about Kaytee and Shaun. She has to know something, she seems caught in this little conspiracy from what I hear.

Savvyn

Kai and her mother came over to my house. My dad invited them over for dinner. The whole time Kai and I had awkward tension in my room. It was really uncomfortable. Until she broke it after some minutes.

"Im sorry Savvyn." She let out a large sigh.

" No, its my fault, I shouldn't have been so quick to criticize you ."

"I forgive you ." She smiled goofily and we both laughed.

For hours we were talking and catching up on whats going on. Turns out Josh has something to do with this KayTee business. Josh is apart of his crew or whatever. He was there when Tyrone got shot, he spreaded the rumors telling everyone that Ray shot Tyrone.

...

"Whens the next time you gonna come to the club with me?!" Kai asked.

"I dont know yet." I laughed.

"So tell me... Has Ray tapped yet?" She winked at me which made us burst into laughter.

Then all of a sudden we heard my dad yell & a gunshot. I was scared , but something told me to go check it out. Me and Kai got baseball bats out my closet (lol) and went downstairs to see what was going on. My dad had slammed the front door and ran into the kitchen.

"Dad!" I called out as we reached the last step. When we went to the kitchen , there was a body on the floor coughing. I couldn't tell who it was , there was a hood on its head.

My dad was in the kitchen washing his hands hastily. Where was Kai's mom?

"Dad we heard a bang and do you -" I was cut off by the sight of the whole front of his shirt, covered in blood. He was shaking nervously.

"Nothing, go back upstairs."

"Are you okay?"

"Im fine . Go. Back. Upstairs." He was not okay, he looked more frightened than I ever seen him.

"Wheres Kai's mom?" the guy with the hood spoke.

"Go upstairs!" he said. When i turned around. It was him, in my own house! Andrew Tyler.

.