Bad Boy : Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Savvyn

I couldn't stop shaking. So many things were going through my mind at this point . I had so much anxiety and my stomach couldn't take it . I didn't have my medicine on me which made it worse . Another feeling aside from the pain in my stomach still remained. The same feeling I had right before my mother died. All I wanted to do was go home . But I cant.. Then Finally, I saw Ray come out the house with someone in his arms. He opened the backseat door and put her in the backseat. She looked like she was dying. Her face was pale and .. She was pregnant. She must be Rays mother. Ray got in the drivers side, cranked up the car , and drove to the hospital. He was speeding most of the way. We almost got in a few accidents. Once we got there he rushed her out the car and ran inside. Leaving me behind. I got Rays keys , closed the doors and locked the truck up.

Then I walked into the warm hospital. The energy in there was so tense.. I described Ray to the lady at the front desk and she told me to go to the 5th floor waiting room. I went down the long hallway and got to the elevator. There was a man already inside, he was staring at me and made me feel so uncomfortable . But somehow , he looked freakishly familiar. After the doors closed he put all his attention on me.

"Hey there pretty lady." We were passing floor 2. He started getting closer to me. I moved out the way.

"What you running for? I just want to talk.." He reached for my hand. I moved away from him. We reached the 3rd floor.

"Don't be like that. " Right when he was going to pounce on me, the elevator stopped and we reached floor 4th floor, an elderly lady walked inside & I felt immediately safe. He couldn't do anything to me with her inside. Once we reached the 5th floor .Then I walked out fast to find the waiting room. I know that man from somewhere... I just cant lay my finger on it.

Ray

I was in the waiting room , gnawing off my fingernails. For the first time in a long time, I was scared. My mother was raped and Shaun cut up her wrists. She didn't tell me much, because she was too worn out. But one thing Icouldn't get off my mind was that he killed tyrone.Tears stung to leave my eyes. But I wouldn't let them. I know that Kaytee and his mafia are going to try and kill me , Im the only witness against him. And if I rat them out to the cops. All of them will be locked up. I know one thing. Im going to kill Shaun. Not only did he rape her, but trying to kill my mother? I took some deep breaths to calm down for the meanwhile. I finally saw Savvyn come inside the waiting room. I felt a whole lot better.

"You okay?" She sat next to me.

" I guess.." Im not okay, but I dont want her to know that.

" Whats going on?" She asked . Scooting in a little closer. I put my arm around her and she leaned onto my shoulder.

" KayTee is going to try and kill me because im a witness. Him and Shaun are doing everything in their power to get to me...Like Shaun did my mom. Theres a chance that they might try and come after you too." I could feel her whole body tense up.

" Will they .. Kill me? " he voice cracked at the word 'kill' .

" No, they might try and scare you so I won't talk. But they wont kill you. I promise." She sighed and bit her lip.

"Savvyn, Im sorry for bringing you into this."

"No ray, Im willing to help you with whatever you want me to help you with." She smiled slightly. Her smile always warms me up on the inside . I never had a girl like her. Im just glad to call her mine. She makes me feel a certain way that noone else has ever have me feel ...

" I love you Savvyn ." She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you too." Then she gave me a long warm, tender kiss. Which gotten a little more intense. But we stopped because some old white lady coughed at us.

At that moment the plan already started forming in my head. I need more people involved..

Savvyns

I felt complete. Even though its the most wrong and horrible time to feel good inside... I cant help it. Ray just makes me feel that way. And I love him for it. It feels good coming from him and not someone else. When the thought of Trevor comes to mind , my stomach hurts. So I just try not to think about him. I was doing good until his big head came into the picture .

"Um.. Lopez? " The nurse asked.

" Thats me . " Ray got up and walked towards her. They talked and she told him whatever she had to say. Then he came back with a relieved expression on his face.

"How is she?"

" Shes fine. They gave her some medicine. But they aren't too sure about the baby , so they're keeping her for some nights. " Well thats the first good news of the night.

"Can we go see her? " I asked.

"Yeah. "

"Well lets go. " I stood up. He remained in his seat.

"Cmon ray. Whats the matter?"

"I dont wanna see her... What if shes still the same? Then keeps defending Shaun over me? "

"She wont be .. Come .. " He got up and We began walking to her room, hand in hand. As we got in there the only thing you could hear was heavy breathing and the sound of the tv . I went ahead and took a seat in the corner and let them have their moment.

"Mom..." Ray stood by her bed and held her hand .

"Ray..... Im sorry.... You are the greatest son I'll ever have. I should've believed you when you told me about Shaun. " she said weakly.

"Its alright mom... Let him go. You dont have to worry about him anymore. "A tear... No multiple tears fell from his eyes..

"C'Mere baby..." She pulled him closer and he cried in her shoulder. This made me feel so much empathy.

Ray

After Breaking down on my mom. I wiped my tears away and introduced her to Savvyn. She really likes her. I can tell. We talked and laughed in her room. It was the first time in a long time that I've ever laughed or have a conversation with my mother. It felt good , it made me forget about everything going on. Imma make sure Shaun gets whats coming to him. Hes gonna regret putting his hands on my mother .. & pulling that trigger.

After an hour or so. Savvyn and I left. As soon as we walked out the hospital door. I was ready for whatever . As long a Savvyn is by my side , Im good....

.