A Little Celebration

Summary: Defeating the drasted Doflamingo gave Law a bout of euphoria. What better way to complement it with by having a little celebration with the captain he's in an alliance with.

Warning: LawLu, canon AU, set after chapter 794, OOC, lemony perhaps, yaoi

Note: Request fic from FF.net

xxxxxxx

A LITTLE CELEBRATION

xxxxxxx  

With the navy still inactive, under the rule of the dice Admiral Fujitora imposed, the Straw Hats and some of their friends remained encamped at Kyros' humble home. The Revolutionary Sabo had just departed, carried by crows towards where the rest of his nakama were. News of the CP0 coming back to Dressrosa had him leaving.

Robin and Franky went and talked with Bartolomeo and the rest of the stalwart warriors who helped them through the battle, hatching an escape plan. It'll only be a matter of time before the marines make their move. Thus it was better to be prepared than not. Though Robin temporarily left camp for some other reason as well. On the other hand, Zoro decided to sit outside the shack, enjoying his sake under the light of the moon, dozing off from time to time.

The skirmish merely lasted a day but their bodies would have believed otherwise. Everyone inside were dead to the world, rendered unconscious and asleep by the wounds they sustained. Well, everyone except the two figures atop the sole mattress, moving under the sheets with muffled voices. The two people who had been at the top of all the chaos.

"Nghh Torao..." Luffy squirmed under the dark surgeon's ministrations. Dark hair tickled his chin as Law sucked a sensitive nub on his chest, leaving him more breathless with each passing second. Tattooed hands roamed further, the rubber man's sullied shorts long discarded. "Hmm?"

Law couldn't get enough of the man before him. He had given him a reason to keep on living, to relish in the freedom long gifted to him, making his heart continue beating despite his original plan of laying it all and dying in Dressrosa. If it were possible to be drunk on a person, then Luffy breathing next to him – writhing under him, intoxicated Law.

Probing digits hit a delicate spot the former warlord knew by heart, and at this point, by instinct. The other pirate captain purred in pleasure, "Ahh... that's the stuff Traffy... just like that..." Law looked back up with half-lidded eyes and smirked, clearly pleased with himself.

He knew they shouldn't be doing this yet. Heck, if something went awry, he would likely inflict more damage to his severed but now reattached limb. The doctor in him shook his head at the Surgeon of Death who have been using his other head at the moment. But frankly, he doesn't care, for now at least. Screw it all, they're pirate and captains, to boot. Finally defeating the drasted Doflamingo gave him a bout of euphoria. What better way to complement it with by having a celebratory sex with the captain he's in an alliance with.

Of course, it's all consensual. Since their meeting back at Punk Hazard, the Straw Hat captain was no stranger to the other Supernova's amorous intents, stemming long from the innocent pecks and cuddles they shared two years ago. It had been awkward at first but when they let their primal urges rule – the storm the two D's brought forth left a hot mess.

At the wake of the Heavenly Yasha's demise, Law knew his primary objective had been realized but damn, if he himself didn't want to stick with the other captain a little longer – make that forever since he's feeling cheesy as fuck. Teasing fingers were soon replaced with something with more girth. His warm breath fanned across Luffy's neck as he thrusted, earning a gasp from the other captain. "Oh... ohh... you're not being fair... you promised..."

"Mhmm..." Law hummed against the flushed skin. Luffy's moans made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. A bite on his neck made him wince, egging him to increase his pace which first began deliriously slow. "Told me you'd let me top, nyaa – uhh TORA... Ohhh –"

He clamped the other's mouth, mixed fluids trailing on tanned hands. "Shh, you'll wake the others up." As much as hearing Luffy sing his name kept him sprung, there are still others who happen to be on the floor, hopefully, asleep. But as he went deeper and faster, Law cared less and less, no excuses at this point.

Sure Luffy loved it – craved it even but he wanted to be on top too. He's going to be the King of Pirates, right? So it makes sense that he should be on top. It's not like he's not enjoying the current rhythm. It was too gratifying to complain. However, the moment the Law plopped down spent, Luffy reversed their position with him straddling the surgeon who seems eager for another round.

"Now, I'm on top! Shishishishishi!" The Straw Hat captain grinned at Law like a devil and gave the tattooed male a quick sloppy kiss before swooping down for a much longer and much passionate lip-locked dance, hands worshiping every inch of the other's tanned skin, grazing over every curve of the engraved ink. If Luffy wanted to be on top, Law supposes he could let the other set the pace. So he drawled, eyes hazed with lust, "Ride me, Mugiwara-ya."

"Ride?" Luffy cocked his head to the side, confused. Like a piggy back ride? The questions which entered his mind for a moment were discarded as Law lightly lifted the similarly buck naked captain, positioning him strategically on his lap, easing him into his throne. He gave his lover a wolfish grin, "You said you wanted to be on top, right?"

The straw hatted captain laughed in reply. Needless to say, they ended up covered with their love as the ride continued until it completely exhausted the two D's.

xxxxxxx  

Zoro lost count how many bottles he'd been clearing when Usopp slumped beside him and grumbled, eventually dozing off on the ground. The swordsman sighed. No wonder Robin and Franky left. Then again, someone had to keep guard just in case. He threw the sniper a look of pity.

He just hopes Bellamy and Kyros weren't as unfortunate as Usopp. He wasn't one to blame the two captains though. Had a certain swirly-browed blonde had been here as well – Zoro wonders how half their crew is doing. But he knew they'd be okay.

His thoughts trailed off he heard the two still going at it. Still, they could have at least toned it down some more. No wonder they haven't noticed Usopp going out. After a while, he saw the archaeologist and shipwright walk back to camp. He lightly nodded at them as the soft noises and muffled voices inside seem to have gone, replaced with light snores.

Then all of a sudden, Bellamy and Kyros rushed out of the shack with reddened faces.

-End-