Chapter Eleven

I turn around, still in his arms. Our eyes don't leave each other. I can't fully understand him. He might just be the rudest man I've ever met, but also the most passionate, most intriguing person I've ever known. I move my arms up around his neck. He's made me forget about my fear of heights. I don't feel afraid now.

"You're driving me crazy." I breathe as he dips his head down .

"I know." He grins before trapping my lips. He kisses me roughly, but it's amazing. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as our lips mould together. My blood feels electric as he lifts me up, walking away from the edge as if he's still conscious of my fear.

He lays me down on the cold concrete of the roof, moving his lips from my mouth to behind my ear, searching for my sweet spot. When I finds it, I feel my insides turn to mush. He kisses my neck feverishly and I can feel his lashes flutter against my skin. I know I can't fight this, he's making me feel too good.

"Wanna know something Ellen?" He breathed heavily, gasping for air while he's hovering above me. "You drive me crazy too." He says before reconnecting our lips once more. He's positioned himself between my legs, so every time he moves his head to kiss me, his whole body moves with him. I can feel the pressure beginning to build between my legs as he glides his tongue over mine again. I start thinking of Scott but my subconscious pushes him right to the back of my mind.

He stops kissing me and just stays there, propping himself up by his elbows on top of me.

"How's the fear of heights now?" He asks with no sarcasm or rudeness, just a normal tone.

"What fear of heights?" I say, out of breath. A smile spreads across his face and he chuckles. His lips are plump and swollen, I assume mine are too.

"Come on, we should go. You weren't feeling well in the car, remember?" He smirks and I laugh. He takes my hand and pulls me off the ground.

We walk in silence to the door, down the stairs and towards the elevator in silence, but it's a comfortable silence. We step inside and he presses our floor number. I force myself to look out the window like glass. I guess he sees my shaky legs as he walks behind me, putting his arms around my waist again. I can't explain it, but my legs stop shaking. I look over my shoulder at him and he just smiles as if he's accomplished something.

I open the door and walk into the room, my feet are hurting a little from these shoes and my head is spinning from the whirlwind events of tonight.

"Will you zip me down?" I ask, in no mood to try and break my own arms just to get that thing down.

He nods and gulps, pulling the small zip down.

"Thanks." I say and grab my pyjamas. I must say, if I had known that I wasn't going to be in a room by myself, I would've brought nicer pyjamas. I slide the straps of my dress over my shoulders and it falls to the floor, puddling at my feet.

I step out of it and jiggle my shorts up my legs. I really wish I had brought slam thing  better than a massive T-shirt but I didn't so I'll have to make do.

I walk back out into the room, folding my dress neatly and putting it in my small case. I notice Harrys just thrown his jeans in a ball on the ground, I pick them up and hang them over the chair.

He's already in his bed on the sofa, the blankets are covering from his stomach down, so all I can see him wearing is a black T-shirt.

I'm not sure of how I should act around him. I mean that changes everything now. We kissed properly. We had such a good time tonight I don't know if I could handle him going back to how he usually is around me.

"Thanks for giving me the bed." I say, slipping under the sheets.

"It's fine. You don't snore do you?" He asks with a playful smile.

"No I do not." I laugh, laying down and staring at the ceiling. "Goodnight Harry." I say turning off the light.

"Goodnight Ellen." He says and I can tell he's still smiling. I roll over and close my eyes, waiting for sleep to come.

A light comes on behind me followed by the noise of a television. For gods sake.

"Harry what are you doing? Turn the TV off?!" I groan.

"I'm not tired." He whines like a child. I giggle at him and turn around so I can see him. "And I'm too hot." He kicks at the blankets.

"Take your shirt off then." I suggest, trying not to sound like I'm dying to see him shirtless.

"No I'm ok." He protests sternly. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Harry you know, I can't keep doing this."

"What?" He asks, muting the TV.

"...kissing you?" I frown when I know he can't really see me. "We both know why I can't."

"God we kissed twice don't make a big deal about it."

"I know but-"

"Fuck, I mean the first time was a mistake, and the second was just boredom." He says. Wow.

I bite my lip to stop myself from crying but I have tear stained cheeks and a wet pillow before long. Why did I even think he could be decent? He's not. Just because we had one nice night doesn't make him a changed person?

"Goodnight Harry." I try to say it angrily but I just sound sad and as if I'm crying. All of the above being true though.

He curses at himself and I hear him move about.

"Ellen?" He groans. "Ellen?" He keeps trying to get me to talk to him but I'm not answering. "Fuck this." He sighs and after that, he stops trying.

I close my eyes wishing just to go to sleep. I wish I never said that. Actually no, I don't. Because if I didn't say that, I'd carry on thinking he was nice. At least now I know he's not. For sure.

Dammit Harry. So guys what's our opinions of the story so far?!I actually adore when ye comment! I'll put up a list of songs once we start getting into the nitty gritty ;) also, I have a few ship name options for Ellen and Harry since they seem to be kissing so much lately;
-Hellen
-Harren
-Ellenry

And for Ellen and Scott;
-Sellen
-Scotten
-Ellott

Comment your two favs!!
-CX