Chapter 22

Shane POV

I was walking down the hall till I see Emily on her bed full of tissues crying while watching romantic movies screaming "WHY ME WHY ME"I walked up to her and asked what was wrong.she told me about Daniel.

"I guess he lied to my ugly face " she said

"Hey, hey" I said an raised her chin up to meet her beautiful eyes.

"You are beautiful" I said meaning every word

She smiled and a tear ran through her face and landed on my hand.

I hugged her

I told her to go downstairs because she was stuck in her room for two days and today was Thanksgiving. I helped her downstairs I sat on the couch and Caroline sat in me as she did since we were little. While this Emily was on her phone. And I was wondering do I have feelings for Emily ??? I think I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth's POV

Today is thanksgiving. And everybody is just watching tv, I mean EVERYBODY.

Caroline was coming down stairs saw the food I was getting out of the fridge and ran back up.

Whatever, I guess.

I made some turkey, smashed potatoes, rice, beans,salad and even made wings for the guys because they are going to watch football again.

I went to see what they were doing and I just see Tyler with Cathy sleeping on his lap. Caroline is on top of Shane. And Emily was in her phone. And Zach and Sebastian were talking.

I got Emily's phone, I woke up Cathy and got Caroline off Shane

"Heyyyyyyyy" they all shouted at me.

"It's thanksgiving!!!!! People get up and lets EAT!!!!! God damn it." I said

We were having a good time at the dinner table when I hear a doorbell.

"I'll get it" I said

I opened the door and it was Chris.

"Hey" he said raising his chin slowly to meet my eyes.

"Hey. It's thanksgiving, what are you doing here?" I said

"My parents got in a fight" he said.it looked like he was crying before.

I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry," I said letting go my grip.

"Wanna join our thanksgiving?" I said happily.

" I don't wanna bother you," he said

"Come on," I said grabbing is wrist and getting him inside the house.

We drank like crazy, Tyler and Chris got along. And next thing I know I was asleep.

Next day:

OMG. I woke up and everybody was an a very awkward position, let me explain

Ok. So. Shane and Emily fell asleep together, Shane had his arm around her. Caroline fell asleep on Zach's lap. And I fell asleep on Tyler. And Chris and Cathy where together. Kinda jealous, gotta say.

So yeah, awkward.

I tried to get Tyler's arm of me without him noticing but it didn't work he woke up. He opened his eyes and saw the way he has holding me and took his arm off

"Well, this is awkward" he whispered , not wanting to wake anybody

"Yeah." I said getting up quickly.

Me and Tyler went to our rooms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caroline's POV

Emily voted for a gruesome action movie and the guys voted for that too , so we were watching Mad Max .

In the middle of the movie Elizabeth came in and screamed how it was thanksgiving and how we should go eat .

I liked the eating part best .

After eating we all drank , even Cathy .

It got crazy . We sang old songs and giggled and I sang my favorite song :

" Caroline , Caroline!
Who's the awesomest?
Caroline !"

Emily just giggled like crazy and hit me

The rest of the night was ..........fun ?

Morning:

I woke up and felt something hard and warm , it felt good so I just snuggled next to it and it hugged me back , how weird .....the technology these days , I pillow that hugs you back !

Then the pillow spoke , well more liked snored .

I looked up and saw Zach, shirtless , but holding me like a teddy bear .

" What the fuck ???!!!" I screamed and pushed him off.

In that Zach shot up in an instant and said

" What !what is it ? Where's the fire ?!"

" There's no fire you brain fart."

" Then why did you wake me up ."

" News flash I'm not a teddy bear "

He looked confused and then a look of realization crossed his face and then he smirked

" Well I wouldn't mind pretending your one "

" Shut up cocky jerk "

He just rolled his eyes and headed to the kitchen

I just went to my room and remembered that today was Black Friday !

I went downstairs and made all the girls get ready.

Bitch I slay at Black Friday !!!

It's the only fucking reason I like thanksgiving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite thing about your character?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~