Chapter 43

Tyler's POV

" Oh god where is it !?" I had my eyes closed but I could hear shuffling and Elizabeth talking. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up on the bed with a smirk .

" Your dress is on the bed" She looked at me with a frustrated face and picked up her dress. She continued to look.

" Your shoes are by the door " she looked at me with a vein popping out of her forehead.

" How do you even know where my close is?" I smirked, stood up and put on my shirt and pants.

" I was the one who took it off in the first place" She opened her mouth and widened her eyes. She made her way to the bathroom.

" I'm going to take a shower and you-you're not gonna come in!" She shut the door and I shrugged and decided to go to Caroline's apartment her mom probably had food already and we didn't leave for the airport until 11. I walked through the door and Caroline's mom was cooking.

"Want something to eat Tyler?"

"Yes please."

She gave me a smile and got out a pan. I walked to Caroline's room and slammed the door open

"Linny!!!!"

She shot up.

"Wh-what? I'm ready!" She said getting up and grabbing the suitcase from the side of her bed

I started crying from laughter

"Linny. We leave in 3 hours"

She came close until our noses were touching.

"Them why did you wake me up!" She yelled

"Your moms making break feast."

She was about to hit me

"She's making French toast."

She stopped

"Okay then." She went around me and skipped down the stairs. I went behind her.

Shane walked in with Sebastian

"Mmmmm. Smells nice." Sebastian said smelling the air.

Them Zach came in shirtless.

"Don't you own a shirt?" Shane said rolling his eyes.

"I do. But they are all in my suitcase."

Caroline rolled her eyes but I noticed her peeking at his abs. I looked at my abs through my shirt. I have abs right? They're better than Zach's. Elizabeth likes my abs. Right? Right?!

We sat down an dug into our food. When Elizabeth came in with one of my shirts and underwear. I widened my eyes.

"Good morning, Debra." She said smiling to Caroline's mom.

"Okayyyyy." She said trying to hide a laugh. Looking at me before looking back at the pan.

"Good morning, guys." She said opening the fridge and getting orange juice. I don't think she knows, should I tell her?"

Shane put his hands over his eyes. Peeked through his fingers and then closed them again. Sebastian looked at me with a murderous look. Zach looked at Elizabeth then at me with a smirk. Caroline saw this and elbowed him causing him to fall back on his chair. Elizabeth looked at Caroline weirdly.

Caroline was trying not laugh said "Elizabeth why don't you upstairs with me?"

"But I'm hungry."

"Just come with me."

"No.

"Elizabeth. Upstairs. Now."