meeting August .

* if you want the audio its at the end *
August Alsina ,

What is good my niggas I am August , and here's the story .

I'm not some fresh guy who's from New Orleans , I have a crazy life like deadass .

A few years ago my older brother Melvin , he was involved in some shit , and got shot and died . Me and Fam didn't take it well , especially me , Mel and I were like really close , we talked to each other about some really shit , before he lefted that night we got into an argument about that shit I told you he was involved in .. then our words turned into my fist accidentally landing onto him jaw .

Then his fist landed into my face, then we were going at it back and forth, until our mom tried breaking up apart, but then my brother lost control and accidentally hit her in her face all you heard was a loud smack, my mama went ham on the nigga and bitch smacked him ass back, I had to hold her back all you can hear from him was I'm sorry, then grabbed his keys and lefted. I don't wanna get even deeper into this story because it's heart breaking to talk about but yeah I miss him that's my big brother. And my ex, she cheated on me with some street nigga at the same time I was fucked up by that and everything man, then I met Aaleeyah, that my baby through everything. we've been together for a whole year now it's been forever and i love her. She has a big heart and a nigga turned her out trust and believe me. I was her first, her first EVERYTHING. You name it, I did it. But most of the guys tell me not to trust her becasue well.. she a hoe. But me, I don't believe it because they just mad becasue she's my everything. There's this new girl that caught my eye but not that type of caught my eye, not that " ooo I wanna hit that right there daaamn " or there shit like that like no I'm not that type of person trust me. Something about Toni, something about this beautiful girl is pain and hurt and I wanna know what it is about her because well I can see it in her, I can see it thru her big brown eyes.

sorry babes it's been a while, I've been going though family problems these past few months but I'm trucking through for y'all.