Baby girl ain't worth NOTHING.

Toni Romiti,

we was to a pool party at a really fancy hotel, it was weird because I didn't think he was gonna invite me. Today he went up to me, and he was like I want you t came to a pool party at this huge hotel spot and I really want you to come so I can know you a little better because you seem like a realy chill person to chill with. That's how it happened, funny right? But anyway, Eric lefted yesterday and now I feel some type of way because he's going back to my hometown but without me because I don't want to go back to that place that I really call my hometown. It's funny because for once my dad approves of us being together which is amazing because well I can act like a couple even my father's around us. I was in the middle of my thoughts until I was interrupted by my " baby daddy ", he shouted " BABY MAMA WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT?! " I jumped but surprise and looked at Chris and replyed all smoothly while laughing " nothing baby daddy I'm chillin'. " " OH YOU THINKING ABOUT HOW WE GON MAKE A BABY? Maybe..EVEN TWINS ?! " he said tryna be serious but winking at me , Me and Honey busted out laughing with Honey saying, " Nigga she don't want you, you know that job is for Eric, stop being thirsty " Honey said jumping into the conversation. " you know what, at least my hair line still on point boo " Chris responded like a ghetto female. Trey came in pulling up to a parking spot at the hotel talking about, " nigga you might wanna get that shit faded up, it's uneven to me." we all started laughing our asses off bruh that shit was funny. " JUST PLAYING BRO I GOT MAD LOVE FOR YA " Trey added 3 seconds later. we got out the car grabbing out bags because well we was staying the night since it was the weekend. It was Me, Honey, Chris, Trey, August and his girlfriend Aaleeyah staying after the party. We went to the lobby and checked in and got the room key, we all walk to the elevator and start making plans for tonight. " we gon do a whole lot over the weekend bro, like make things poppin' " Chris started. " RIGHT! " Honey joined into the conversation as we exit out the elevator on the third floor to room 389. Trey slid the key card into the key card lock, we all walked as if we were a family seeing August and his girlfriend. " AYOOO TURN UP NIGGAS "Chris shouted as he entered the room, everyone was showing each other love. After August hugged Honey, he came up to me and hugged me too which was so sweet and said, " I'm glad you made it Toni. " I hugged back with a smile and responded, " it's great to be here thanks for the invite hon " we pulled away and August girlfriend was looking hella hard and shit so I smiled and waved. She gave me a FAKE ass smile and a STANK ass wave. Like damn that how you feel, I knew honey saw what was going on so she came up to me like her friendly ways, " Don't mind her girl, she trips every time August hugs a new girl but you chill. Don't mind her she trippin'. " as Honey said that as I smiled and responded " chill I really don't care I don't want her man , he's a great guy but he's cool. " I sat my stuff down next to Honey's bags and put my hair up in a bun. Chris picked me up bridal style and ran down to the pool and shit with the crew. " Chris if you drop me I swear to God I will make ya hairline look like Lebron James " I said to him as I was holding onto him. " I got you damn, calm yo ass down " he responded as we made it to the pool. Chris finally put me down sitting me onto the lawn chair and they got into the pool as I said there writing my little heart out as a familiar sent sat by me and asked me " What you writing Toni " I looked up facing a now soak and wet August and smiles a little responding back, " I'm writing music, it's my dream to be a you know a musician. But also a poet at the same time you know. " he nodded at my response in agreement. " I've been doing the same thing but ya know Aaleeyah doesn't want me doing that, she wants me to be a doctor or a lawyer but that's not me.. as if she doesn't believe in me at all, I mean I don't know really. " he tells me scratching the back of his head. I look at him and place my hand on his shoulder softly, " Hey, I know that really sucks but think about the other people who got your back besides her, even tho we just met August I believe in you honey. Trust me I understand " I say to him with a smile. " Thank you Toni that really means a lot " he says smiling at him hugging me tightly. I hug him back and respond, " you're so welcome " we pull away seeing Aaleeyeah's thick figure blocking the sun. " What is this August? you don't even know her and now you hugging her all the sudden " she says to giving me a dirty and rolling her eyes. I get up to get her level and talks back, " Look, I have NOTHING against you so chill out, my and August are chill we aren't sleeping around with each other, I have a boyfriend at home so I got a man. And my name is Toni. " she looks at me getting in my face and says " you finna be my new bitch if you keep playing with me " I look at her all crazy changing the tone in my voice, " is you lesbian now, sorry I don't kiss girls and ya breath smells like Tuna, hon you need some Tic Tacs? " I look at her up and down and walk away she quickly runs up behind me and tries to grabs me but I quickly move and watch her fall in the pool and also Chris and them Laughing hard as fuck at her, I look at them and shake my head and walk back to the hotel to the third floor thinking, " shawty not worth fighting for because I DON'T want her man. "
, Toni