No Chill.

August Alsina,

"Toni wait!" I ran after shawty after that whole petty incident. I finally made it to the third floor walking to the room, I caught her closing the door until I stopped it with my foot. She looked at me then looked away walking into the room. I followed her closing the door behind me look at her, "You good mane ?" I asked her as I sat down next to her. She looked at her phone typing something that I could not see. I sat there waiting for a response until I heard her voice spoke softly. " I didn't do anything to her, that's the point. " her facial expression read a whole lot. I took her phone outta her hands so she can focus on me " You can't have my gurl mess up break for you, she's just over protective I'll talk to her I just need you to chill out for me shawty. " I said to her as she slowly started to calm down, we looked into each others eyes until we heard Chris loud ass bursted into the room. " BABY MAMA! " he screamed causing me and Toni to look his way as he ran in jumping on top of Toni on the bed.

Toni Romiti,

" I'm good baby daddy now get off of me. " I said laughing trying to push him off of me. The rest of the gang came in along with Aaleeyah ol' up tight ass. After Chris finally got up off of me, I looked over at Honey who had this smirk on her face that read " oooo girl you ain't slick. " me and Honey busted out laughing while everyone looked confused as fuck. " The fuck is so funny huh?" Chris semi-yelled at me and Honey as we continued to laugh at our little inside joke. Honey semi-yelled back at Chris while trying to control her laugh, "Nothing, Now boy go somewhere with that hot ass breath." Everyone began laughing but not as hard as I was besides Chris because he had a salty look on his face. I held my stomach as it began to hurt from me laughing so hard, after I calmed down a little bit I happened to look over at August who was staring at me while smiling. Hopefully ol' girl won't feel some type of way because to be honest with you I don't have time for her foolishness today or for the rest of the vacation. I never really admitted that August an amazing smile, it really stuck out to me because of his pearly white teeth. My thoughts where rudely interrupted by my phone vibrating, I got up holding my phone in my hand excusing myself out of the room. I looked at my phone seeing that is was my dad, " Hey dad. Is everything okay?" i asked after picking up the phone. My dad slowly spoke in the calmed way he ever could do, " Toni when I tell you this, I need to remain calm for me sweeti-" " What happened dad?" I asked interrupting. He sighed trying to quickly trying to tell me this calmly, " Eric was shot and killed while he was coming out of the gas station, there was shots fired and he was accidently shot in the head. The police said he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm sorry babygirl.." My mind went blank, I didn't know what to say or think. My heart was broken and someone took the guy was gonna be future's life away, my eyes got watery letting out a deep sigh. " Dad I-I gotta go, I love you. Text me when the funeral is." I said with my voice shaking, I hung up on him trying to remain calm down in the hallway. I looked thru my phone seeing what time I last talked to Eric. " 6:45 pm" my last words were " I love you baby, have fun." I got up off the ground trying to get rid some of my tears that were on my face. I opened the door to the apartment hear Chris talking loudly about where to go eat tonight but got the news I just got, I wasn't hungry anymore. " Toni, you good fam? " Honey asked knowing that something was wrong by the look on my face. I quickly placed a fake ass smile on my face nodding my head yes, " I'm good babes. " I sat on the bed and I looked over at August who looked angry while looking at phone. " Aaleeyah the fuck is this shit?! "

" To Be Continued.."