In The Morning.

August Alsina,

I woke up with Toni still fast asleep on my chest. I smiled at her and looked around to see what time it was. I slowly went inside my pocket of my basketball shorts looking for my phone. I finally found it and pulled it out of my pocket. I pressed the power button to turn it on " 1:45 PM " I read. I scrolled though my notifications seeing nothing but Aaleeyah's name. 22 missed calls. 33 unread messages. 4 unheard messages. " Damn girl. " I whispered to myself. I slowly slipped myself from under Toni without trying to wake her and it worked , she must be a deep sleeper. I walked to my room and shut the door behind me and sat on my bed. I unlocked my phone and checked the messages first.

" August I'm sorry baby.."

" I didn't mean to do what I did."

" I miss you.."

" Take me back "

" Eric ain't meean shit to me "

Blase Blase Blase.. this girl drunk texting me and shit. She had to go get drunk. I listened to the voice mails she left me saying that she missed me and that she didn't mean it. But 2 of them was about how Eric was to her. My blood started boiling from anger I was starting to get angry of this girl. Out of all people I would've never thought she'd be the one to hurt me the most. I got up and went to the bathroom. I stood there and washed my face, the whole room smelled like her which made me more angry. I wish I didn't love her so damn much. We've together for a long time, she always messed up and I always take her back. I stared in the mirror thinking to myself, I stood straight up still looking in the mirror. I felt like I was loosing it. I walked out of the bathroom and seen Toni sitting on my bed. " Oh shit, Wassup Toni. " I spoke. She chuckled and responded " Good Afternoon. How did you sleep?" I smiled a little bit and walked up to the bed and sat down next to her. " I slept well. How about you?" I asked her. She half smiled nodding her head, " It was okay. I least we got some rest. We needed it." I shook my head in disagreement, " Nah, you needed it more then anyone. I'm straight. " she looked at me and smiled a little more causing me to cheese a little. " There that smile I was looking for. I knew I could make you smile. " I continued. She shook her head and pushed me a little causing me to rock side to side a little bit. Her smile was the best thing about her. I loved seeing her happy. " Eric's mother called me when I woke up. They want me to attend the funeral. " she said looking down. I looked down scratching the back of my head, telling her " You should go. Even though you found out her did you wrong. Go support him and the family. They would want you to be there. " she laid back on the bed, letting go of my head. She stared at the ceiling thinking, knowing that he did cheat on her and slept with the girl she didn't fuck with. She knew I was right. Eric did treat her right but he did cheat on her with Aaleeyah. " Your right. " she said still looking up at the ceiling, " But I want you to come with me if that isn't weird. I don't want to be there alone. I know my dad is going to be busy so I need someone there with me. " she continued playing with her hands. I smiled a little, " I would love to go with you to stand by your side Toni. When is it? " I asked as I looked her way. " It's this Thursday coming up. Are you available or you got plans with your hoes? "she asked while trying not to laugh. I rolled my eyes and started laughing shaking my head. " I has no hoes girl. I know I'm fine and all but I gots no hoes. I promise." she looked at me with a stank face and started laughing, " Boy you are not all that. You can stop now. " I looked at her and shook my head. " If I ain't all that, why you let me eat yo pussy? " I said to her while laughing. She corner eyed me and shook her head while laughing. " I knew you were going to say that you asshole. " continued while laughing. " About that. What made you want to.. ya know. " she asked while making eye contact. I smiled a little and responded bluntly, " I wanted to. I don't just do it to any girl though. I wanted to because I felt like it. " I shrugged at the end of my sentence. " So I should feel special? Correct? " I started laughing, " If you want to feel special it's up to you ma. " I looked at her a little and thought to myself on how beautiful her smile was. We were interrupted by the knock on the door. I got up and looked through the peep hole. " I opened it hearing Chris' loud voice, " WHERE MY BABY AT? " I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Toni started to giggle a little hearing the sound of Chris' voice. I shook my head and responded, " We are busy. I was in the middle of something. " Toni gasped and chuckled a little, " OOOOO TONI GET IT! " Honey hollered causing everyone to laugh. I moved out of the way to let the crew in. " How are y'all today? " Trey asked sitting in a chair. I looked at Toni and she shrugged her shoulders, " I have to go to Eric's funeral that's coming up this week. I invited August to come with me for moral support. " Toni said looking directly at me. " And August? How are you feeling bro? " Honey asked looking up at me. I sighed sitting back on the bed next to Toni and put my head down. I softly spoken, " Aaleeyah was drunk last night and started blowing up my phone with unnecessary text messages, calls, and voice mails.. " Honey shook her head and looked over at August, " You and Aaleeyah been through it man. Whatever you do bro don't go back to her. You deserve so s'much better man. " Honey continued looking over at Toni, " You should go to the funeral, you and August. Take some time off man. I know it's hurting you and you are angry with him. But his family will appreciate you being there to support .. Toni you have to forgive him. " Toni looked at Honey shaking her head, " I'm tired of forgiving man. All I do is forget and forgive and forgive and what do I get? I get hurt at the end. But that's not going to stop me from going. " I looked around slowly getting side track from that night at the party.

- Last Saturday -

Me and Aaleeyah were meeting the gang to the party. I was at Aaleeyah 's crib waiting on her to get ready to go. I sat and waited on my phone texting Chris. 10 Minutes later Aaleeyah came out of the bathroom with like the skimpy dress that was mid-thigh and her booty was about the come out of them. I looked at her up and down asking, " Where you goin' with that skimpy ass dress Asleeyah? " she chuckled and faced my way asking sarcastically, " I'm guessing you want me to change? " I shook my head and got up out of the bed and made direct eye contact with her trying to stay calm, " Yo why are you always trying to dress like this? " she rolled her eyes as she continued to put on her makeup. " Dressing like what August? " she asked as if she didn't have a clue on what I was talking about. I sighed in frustration because Aaleeyah always tried to do the littlest shit to get me angry. I watched her as she was putting on her mascara and I softly spoke, " You always dressing as if you were single. You dress like you aren't da- " she sighed and shook her head finally looking my way, " You're really killing the vibe man. Why do you even act like you give two shits on what I wear anyway? You too busy liking Toni. " I looked at her in confusion, I had no idea on where that came from. I didn't like Toni, I thought she was cute yes but my eyes and my feelings were to Aaleeyah. "I don't like her Aaleeyah. " she bumped my shoulder as she was walking out of the bathroom grabbing her heels semi-yelling, " Yes you do man. I see how you look at her, " she continued as she sat on the bed putting one of her shoes, " You act all nice to her and flirt with her right in front of me August. " I bit my tongue because I didn't have time to argue with her. " That's what I thought. " she said to me finally getting her other shoe on. " I don't like her man. I don't flirt with that girl. I barely fucking know her Aalyeeyah. You doin' too much right now. " I said to her grabbing my keys and walking out of the door. " I'll wait for you outside man. " as I was walking out of the door she mumbled, " Sorry Ass Nigga. "

" August? " I looked up from the floor at Toni who tried to get my attention