Interviews from RANDOM AUTHORS!=))

** What was your first pen-name?

My first Main pen-name was deviledangel but I wanted something a little different and chose angeliclildemon.

**have you written any books or stories?

4 of my works that i'm the most proud of are Life of Difference a action/adventure book that was the first book I start here on wattpad. Also, 2 poems: An Angel's Weakness and A Demon's Destruction Love. I felt like they had morals that you could relate to. Finally, my second book "How She was broken" which goes from the point of view of a girl whose life feels meaningless for the past 4 years and a popular, fickle boy Ethan who started her torment.

**when did you start thinking about writing different stories?

I started thinking of writing when I felt like there's people out there who want something that relates to them. "That's just like me", I want people with those feeling to feel a meaning in a book that could help take their mind off of things occurring around them and enjoy my writing.

**Favorite Genre?

My favorite genre is struck between Teen Fiction, Romance, and Werewolf books. I chose those because for one i'm a HOPELESS romantic and love books that keep me on the edge of my seat.

**After 10 years from now are you going to continue the writing industry?Why?

After 10 years, I defiantly hope i'm since writing, because it's something I love to do. It doesn't feel like a job at all!

**First website that where you have posted your stories or have read different stories?

Wattpad is absolutely the first website i've posted stories on. If I had to recommend a site though, it was be Goodreads. You get to talk to fellow book lovers about your favorite books.

**Tips in writing?

A tip? Write what you want to write no matter what rude comments people post! Love what you writing and the story will be beautiful! :D

**Recommended sites/stories?

I completely recommend My Wattpad Love to readers! That was the first book I read on wattpad and I cried lovely tears over it(Ha my face was swollen from tears). It's by ColdLady

**Closing Remark?

My closing remark...? Enjoy wattpad! The people are nice and you can read thousands of books for free by everyday people that you could pass by. How awesome is that?! \(^-^ )/

--

want to try this interview? :) just message me. filipino authors are also allowed. different questions will be ask . =))