5TH Interview with ChickNAlfredo!

Q:before wattpad where to you intend to write?

A:I used to write on Fictionpress before that stopped working

Q:How's the experience?

A:On Fictionpress, I found that the community wasn’t too supportive and the page had some troubles. Fanfiction.net works because it’s fandoms, but it’s hard to navigate Fictionpress.

Q:when did you found wattpad?

A:At the end of the summer ’12, so about a year ago.

Q:first thing that you have done here in wattpad?

A:The first thing I did was to publish the first few chapter of Idunn’s Apples and make a status, I think.

Q:first emotion that wattpad seems to awaken in yourself?

A:Hm… Sort of happiness. I don’t really know.

Q:how many stories have you written/type?

I’ve written The Summer Of ’95 here on Wattpad. It’s a romance with a teen narrator, though I wouldn’t call it teen fiction. Also, I’ve completed a historical Twilight fanfic about Jane called The Rise Of Jane, which takes place in 1492-1495. I’m working on the sequel now, and both of them are posted on fanfiction.net

Also, I’ve written a few short stories.

Q:Any successful stories?

A:The Summer Of ’95 is pretty succesful and the readers have often told me that they really liked it. Also, for a short story, my story ”Hi.” has gotten a fair amount of success.

Q:whats the main Que in writing for you?

A:I love making up stories and telling them. Especially, I like the challenge of creating characters that are realistic and believable. I like how, even though you created them, you keep finding out more about them that you hadn’t even planned from the beginning. My character never look the same to me once I finish as they did when I began the story.

Q:Do you find it easy as a cake or hard?

A:I find the writing part to be sort of right in the middle. Making up stories is easy and I always have ten or so ideas in my head. It’s very hard not to get distracted while writing, though, which is my main challenge.

Q:what do you want to tell to the other writers out there? mostly the youth?

A:I like to write about personalities that could be considered flawed. Imperfection is one of my favorite things in a story. When I write, I like to include everything from a person’s life, hinting both to the past and the future.

Q:Closing remarks?

A:Ehm… thanks for reading, I guess!